important shit

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Day 165 Greed Character Part 11




Blame is Lame. To blame is to be lame...and blame is a characteristic of greed as being like a self righteous cover up as an act of hiding and avoidance of self honesty common sense realization.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding myself as a greedy character who is hiding and attmepting to deflect point of self responsibility through the particpation of blame as pointing the finger and deflecting a point away from myself as to be apparaently separate and not related to the point in question.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for using blame as a cover up tactic to remain as a greedy character justified within and as self righteous indignation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that blame is greedy and to blame is an act of greed that serves no practical purpose and is not in the best interest of everyone here.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that blame justifies self righteousness as self interest as separate from the best interests of everyone here as equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perpetuating inequality within myself as a greedy character by participating within the act of blaming others.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding how talking shit is an act of greed that perpetuates self righteous indignation as like hiding self within a point of illusion of superiority when in fact it is evident self is existing within a point of inferiority.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having invested so much time and energy into talking shit as blaming others for shit as a means of protecting myself as a greedy character as to avoid seeing the truth of myself here as what I have accepted and allowed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for hiding the truth of myself here through participation within and as the act of blaming another human being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the abuse blame causes as perpetuating greed here within this world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for causing and perpetuating abuse here within our world through participation within blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment