important shit

Monday 5 November 2012

Day 156 Greed Character Part 2



WARNING: Reading this blog may invoke/expose inherent accepted and allowed GREED!!!


So, I realised another dimension of myself as a greed character today and therfore I will take some time here to apply self forgiveness.

Paricipating within feelings and emotions is greedy.  It is an act of self righteous self interest and is the epitome of saying fuck you I don't fucking care.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as the epitome of of self righteous self interest as like saying fuck you I don't fucking care because this is how I feel and how I am experiencing myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how possessed I've been as a greed character as consequence of particpating within and accepting and allowing feelings and emotions within myself and to believe that feelings and emotions are what life is all about.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having disregarded the well being of everyone around me as consequence of particpating within and as thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to believe that thoughts, feelings and emotions are not so bad and that they can be good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to hide the harm as consequence that has resulted from the greed as participation within thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding the well being of life as consequence of being a consumer of greed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having limmited my effectiveness as a communicator here as consequence of particpating within thoughts/feelings/emotions and not realising how addicted Ive been to consuming myself at all costs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising how tightly engrained greed is to the fear of loss and that the fear of loss perpetuates greed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for denying and deflecting the brutal truth of myself here as a greedy character who has been possessed by own quenchless thirst as greed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I can be a little greedy and still do what's best for everyone here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for supporting and contributing to a world of greed as like blatant disregard for All who is here. 

I realise it is not possible to stop greed while perpetuating greed as a greedy consumer/participant here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defending/justifying/reasoning/excusing/dismising/deflecting/denying the fact that I have existed here on earth as a greedy individual concerned with myself as placing myself as more important than anyone else here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for absuing life in all ways as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to exist here as greed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared being wrong because that would mean that I would see myself with brutal self honesty and I have invested all my time here on the earth thus far in covering up and hiding the truth of myself as brutal self honesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting the extent of the meaning of the word brutality and therfore have never really actually been brutaly self honest within myself because I dismissed even the nature of the word brutality out of fear as like being afraid to even consider how brutally wrong i've been.

I forgive myself for not realising the totality of self responsibility as self empowerment here by facing faults as accepted and allowed wrong doings....and that it is when I am able to accept fault as self responsiblility that I am in fact powerful here as a creator because I am able and capable of correcting the situation by realising and understanding the error in and as judgement I made as a mistake as a wrong doing.  Therefore I am able to write the wrong and apply self forgiveness as a written record of my written word of accountability here as one that can be counted on to take self responsibility in walking self correction within and as process of self realisation as I enable myself and prove myself capable and able of self perfection here in all ways as always best.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment