important shit

Saturday 17 November 2012

Day 167 Greed Character Part 13





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding  the source of conflict within and as my thoughts as like self interest perpetuated by greed as like fear based from the starting point of wanting to insure that I get what I want and that I make the best picks in getting what I want as to therfore make the most profits towards my self interests as my established preferences here as how I have defined value within my relationships as desires/obsessions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for protecting my self interests as how I have defined value within the spectrum of positive energetic feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for deflecting and denying any accountability within myself to actually question and cross examine my self interests out of fear/greed/self righteousness that I may realise my self imposed limitations and actually change the direction of my future here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the extent of which I have perpetuated uncertainty within myself as like not wanting to let go of my self interests and be self honest at the same time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to manipulate my perception in such a way that I can believe that I am justified in living out pursuit of self interests while being self honest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting self honesty because self honesty directly contradicts my continued existence here as a greedy self righteous character.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to let go of myself as existing as a personality character based from the starting point of greed and self righteousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for accepting and allowing myself to percieve and to justify the perception of self honesty as fucking brutality I don't want to see and wish to avoid at all costs because everything I know has been from the starting point of avoidance of self honesty at all costs because self honesty is fucking brutal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having negative emotions towards self honesty as like a depressive sadness as like extreme unfortunate suffering and abuse that is the worst kind of nasty.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that my fears around self honesty as a negatively charged word expose the reality of the acceptances and allowances within myself as like a depressive sadness as like extreme unfortunate suffering and abuse that is the worst kind of nasty.

I forgive mysel for accepting and allowing myself for thinking and believing that I could manipulating self honesty in such a way that I could half assed live self honesty here and therfore keep existing within atleast half my self interested indulgences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for regarding self honesty as like a punishment as consequence of tainting my perception and having invested soo much time within my self deception and paticipating within an illusion of grandeur for the satrting point of and as a greedy self righteous character.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for existing as less than equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding myself as equality and oneness and therfore the self responsibility of realising and understanding what It means to stand here as an example of equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for blinding my ability to see as equality and oneness as consequnce of accepting and allowing myself to be consumed as greedy self righteousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for picking and choosing trains of thought within my mind as like the perfect justifications that I believe are righteous enough to be valiant as excusable and justifiable for me to follow as loyalty to my mind consciousness system which I validate as me as a self interested greedy character here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the extent to which I created a trap for myself to remain within and as greedy self righteousness, possessed by my relationship creations of an energetically polarized scale of values in which I am always thirsting to get/drink the highest values.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having gotten good at justifying myself here as a greedy self righteous character in all ways.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for developping excellent manipulation tactics which support my self interests in remaining here as one of the best greedy self righteous deceptive characters here as a competitor with a do or die attitude as kill or be killed as like abuse or be abused.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for pulling and pushing myself into emotions and feelings as like a drug addicted possessive state of ignorance and bliss under the guise of being good and considerate as like a being who really gives a shit about life as what is best for all life here as equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for placing value within feelings and emotions as like emotions are what I am suppose to avoid as the negative and feelings are what I am suppose to perpetuate as like a constant brewing as like a distillery as my dis to being still within myself...And I forgive myself for not realising that as consequence of existing here a greedy self righteous character I have created more of what I don't like and less of what I like as the consequence of not understanding the principle of equality and oneness as what's best for all life is best for me.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding myself here as all life as consequence of accepting and allowing myself for particpating within fear as greedy self righteousness.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that I am required to advert and subvert my self interests so that I am able and capable of existing here as what is best for life in all ways.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating resistance towards adverting and subverting self interests as this is the precise point which whill facilitate change as what is best for all life here as equality and oneness as greatness.

I realise I am required to push through created resistances as energetic possessions as emotion and feeling relationships that keep me focused on self interest indulgences.

I realise my will as breath as my saving grace in assisting and supporting my movement towards equalizing myself here as life as what is best for life in all ways here.

I realise the will to correct my mistakes stems from realising my acceptances and allowances that are not in allignment as what is best for all life here.

I realise life isn't personal and that only as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to exist here as a greedy self righteous character does life seem personal as separate from all life here as equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that existing here as a greedy self righteous character is consequence of taking things personally.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking life personally as like this is my life to take as this is my self interests here at stake.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to let go of my personal self interests because than I no longer own life here and I am therfore sharing life here,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling justified within my own life here as this is my life and I have the right to choose to do whatever I want regardless of the consequences because this is MY Life here and it is my right within and as my righteousness and greed to take life for granted in the pursuit of happiness as my self interests.

I realise the brutality of my acceptances and allowances as manifested consequences here.

I realise the only way to stop life brutality as abuse and suffering is to be brutally honest within myself as facing and being an active participant in self correcting accepted and allowed brutality as abuse and suffering in all ways so that life can prosper in actuality as living self realisation as equality and oneness always everywhere here.

I commit myself to alligning myself within and as brutal self honesty so that I have the courage and honor to stand as a physical example of and as labour of love as life birthed from the physical as what is best for all life here.

I commit myself to becoming love as living action as what is best for all life in all ways here.

No comments:

Post a Comment