important shit

Saturday 1 December 2012

Day 182 Greedy Self Righteous Family




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not giving a shit about my immediate and extended family.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for existing within conflict as family relationships.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for connecting feelings as love as obligations to the family as like I must value them as more important life here because of family relationship connection as being part of my family.

I fogive myself for accepting and allowing feeling and emotion reactions to family members.

I forgive myself for for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to offend or cause conflict with family members.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for placing myself within conflict with family as consequence of accepting and allowing thought/feeling/emotion reactions towards family.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from and as family members.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being self righteous towards family members.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for for asserting superiority and inferiority within relationships to family members.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing verbal and physical abuse within family relations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging family members as being too brainwashed to talk to about an equal money system and the desteni i process in exstensive meticulous details.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that I've been too brainwashed to effectively talk to family members within exstensive details about equal money system and desteni i process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting and desiring to talk to family members in exstenive details about equal money system and desteni i process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting frustrated when I recognise the extent of a family members programming/conditioning.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that my reactions to recognising the extent of a family members programming/conditioning/brainwashing relfects my inner frustration/irritation/anger withi the extent of my programming/conditioning/brainwashing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking my programming/conditioning/brainwashing personal and reacting to realisation of extent of programming/conditioning/brainwashing with anger/irritation/frustration/annoyance/restlessness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wishing that there wasnt so much work involved within stopping programming/conditioning/brainwashing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how greedy and self righteous it is to allow reactions to self realisations about work that is required to be done and self commitment and dedication to all life here as what is best for all life here as walking self correction and therfore birthing myself as life from the physical as effectively stopping programming/conditioning/brainwashing and re-programming myself in all ways that are best for life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be emotional while observing family particpations/interactions/communications here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having justified greedy self righteousness within thought towards family as like to boost my ego in asserting belief of my superiority and intelligence in being here and understanding to a certain exstent the fuckedness of conditioning/programming/problems here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having held grudges against family members.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having participated within gossip with family members about others family members from the starting point of reactions as thoughts/feelings/emotions about family members.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the greedy self righteous nastyness as consequence of accepting and allowing myself for participating within gossip about family members.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling obligated to communicate with family members from the starting point of they are my family members and they are here and I am here and therfore I must talk to them because it would be mean and rude to not talk to them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing communication with family members.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring more communication with family members.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisitng pushing the point of more communication with family members.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding family get togethers in favour of self interested activities that I have a stronger feeling attachment towards.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having neglected family out of spite and for justifying spiteful relations as a form of retribution because I felt spited at another time and therfore payback/consequence is justified in being created.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying payback as consequence and I forgive myself for not realising and understaning the consequence I do to myself within and as accepting and allowing justification as payback as consequence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking family relationships/relations personally.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having placed more like to family members I have defined as having more in common with me as like a more similar personality and those family members who give me more attention and praise and recognise me as being a good/great/wonderful/smart person.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the extent of my accepted and allowed ridiculousness within family relations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having made family interactions and communications difficult as consequence of accepting and allowing myself for existing within fear and having created exstensive amounts of thoughts/feelings/emotions towards family members.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being inconsdierate of family members brainwashing/programming/conditioning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for participating within nasty fucked up thoughts about family members.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being an abusive family member.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being a greedy self righteous nasty family member who's been deceitful and manipulative.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting and desiring to control/influence/manipulate family members.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being selfish within family relationships.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing greatfulness and gratitude towards family members as appreciation for assistance and support that has been given to me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having disregarded what I have received from my family members as assistance and support.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted forgiving myself for allowing myself for getting emotional within family relations.

I realise I have learned soo much from my family members.

I realise I have received much assistance and support in various ways from my family members.

I realise family environment can be a place of learning in various ways.

I realise taking things perosonally within family relationships is ridiculous.

I realise that creating desires within the family is greedy self righteousness perpetuated from and as fear in the form of self suppression.

I realise I am able and capable of effective communication with each of my family members.

I realise the ridiculousness  of creating judgements within the family.

I realise the self righteous brutality of family gossip.

I realise family relations is the connecting source to all other worldly relations.

I realise programming/conditioning has largely been influenced within family participations and reactions.

I realise the ridiuclousness of trying to find my place within the family.

I realise the simplicity of sharing within the family from the starting point of equality and oneness.

I realise the starting point of equality and oneneness enables effective communication as a point of direct support here.

I realise the ridiculousness of casting and holding onto judgement towards family members.

I realise it is important not to take family relations personally.

I realise there is no practical place for greedy self righteous characters within the family.

I realise family interactions to be a cool point of support in testing myself to see where and if and reactions still exist within me that are reflected externally as being mirrored within particpations here with family members.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing reactions within myself towards family members...I take the point inwards as a self relfection and see where the point is within myself...so that I can effectively face self suppression. I stop and I breathe and I allow myself to break pattern of self suppressison.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing nasty self righteous thoughts within myself towards family members, I stop and breathe and face brutalit with brutal self honesty, self trust and self forgiveness.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing conflict/friction...I stop and breathe and stand within conflict and friction so as to see my acceptances and allowances with clarity so that I do not require to time loop repeatedly within process here.

When and as a I see myself accepting and allowing myself to experience a desire to communicate with family members..I stop and breath and let desire go as a result of going into point of desire and recognising instability as some form of accepted and allowed self righteousness in having created a desire to communicate.

When and as I see myself not enjoying myself with family members...I stop and breath and I accept and allow myself to stop blaming family members for the experience within myself as unenjoyable. I allow myself to realise and understand myself responsibility to exist here as self enjoyment as in joy as a practical physical self expression of equality and oneness here as who and how I am existing here.

I commit myself to learning from with and as family relations.

I commit myself to sharing learning from as and with family members.

I commit myself to letting go of greedy self righteousness within family relations.

I commit myself to letting go of fear within and as family relations.

I commit myself to exposing nature of family relations.

I commit myself to sharing participations of myself within family relations.

No comments:

Post a Comment