important shit

Thursday 15 November 2012

Day 166 Greed Character Part 12

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that jealousy is an act of greed that stems from self righteous indignation.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that anger stems from greed as self righteous indignation.

I forgive myself for not realising that arguing stems from suppressed anger which stems from the acceptance and allowance of greed which is the result of existing as self righteous indignation.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that it is impossible to have a real converstaion with someone when accepting and allowing self to exist as self interested greedy character.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding all the masks and disguises of greed/self righteousness as being like the chameleon character as like a shape shifter going into whatever character suit is justified as being right for the con as like the trick to convince others through self deceptive tactics as like to paint the picture of being this...when underneath the colouring the the truth is revealed as nothing like the coverup.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing for not realising and understanding that my reactions have been based in greed/self righteousness within the spectrum of character suits as the chameleon.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that because greed and self righteousness stem from fear and all feelings and emotions stem from fear...that greed and self righteousness are directly connected to each and every single feeling and emotion.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that love as a feeling is related to the acceptance and allowance of greed and self righteousness and that anger is also connected to love as greed and self righteousness...and I forgive myself for not realising and considering the depth of the interconnectedness of relationships within and as feelings and emotions being sourced to Fear and that the interconnectedness within the realms of fear as fearfull relationships is vast as like fear is always it...and fear has many names...and to get technical is to specify the type of fear as like what kind of intensity is the fear...yet really it's quite ridiculous because all feeling and emotion is like a piece of shit from the holy shit....as all relationships as feelings and emotions derive from fear which is like a valueless value which cannot exist without our participation within belief as make belief as like assigning values and worth from a starting point of separation as like not really being in agreement with the value of self here as equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding that fear is physically nothing yet fear possess's myself as physically everything.

Fear....and the greed character will continue in next blog

No comments:

Post a Comment