important shit

Thursday 25 July 2013

Day 403 Always be learning

Day 403 Always be learning




Today a co-worker pointed out something I had been looking at with regards to tree planting.  She referred to a friend of hers who has been planting a long time...like since he was 20 and is now 43....and that he is still learning and improving himself within the work he is doing.

I see this point of learning applying to everything...like everyday there is so much learning potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have neglected my learning potential in moments where I am not present in the moment as like totally focused within breath...like for instance mentally masturbating within thoughts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that there is always great learning potential available to me...and that it is myself responsibility to open myself up to learning as like stopping myself from closing myself off from learning...like I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of suppressing learning opportunities and potential within spitefulness and self righteousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having suppressed learning opportunities as a result of being self righteous and spiteful within myself and I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of spitefulness as like within spitefulness I am giving myself what I don't want to receive and I'm creating this bizarre giving experience through creating a resistance towards it that persists as a result of righteous spitefulness.

When and as I see myself being righteously spiteful towards myself by giving myself things I don't want to receive...as like acting in ways that are detrimental to my well being, I stop and breathe and I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of being righteously spiteful and within topping to breathe I give myself the opportunity to learn and embrace/receive/take/make use of the learning potential available to me as I realise and understand that everything here is to assist and support me as a learning aid.


No comments:

Post a Comment