important shit

Thursday 25 July 2013

Day 399 Righteousness Prevents Learning

Day 399 Self-Righteousness Prevents Learning




I noticed that it is difficult to really learn and expand one’s insight and realizations while accepting and allowing any righteousness within oneself…as like righteousness is a mental barrier from being humble…and it’s within and as a humble being/beginning that learning is possible from a starting point of growth and maturity as like developing strong roots as a the insurance in creating and developing a strong foundation of assistance and support as like accumulating branches of support as the tree grows and blossoms with a good footing as being rooted………


Letting me clarify my initial statement...it's impossible to really learn and expand one's insight and realizations while accepting and allowing any righteousness within oneself...as like righteousness is a mental barrier from being humble...

Any apparent learning while under the influence/spell of self righteousness is tainted and compromised as like the whole picture clarity is not grasped within and as a result of accepting and allowing self righteousness...as it is a mental barrier...as like creating the tunnel vision within self....and the extent of the righteousness just determines the the size of the tunnel vision...

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I have prevented myself from growing and maturing as like enabling myself to learn in every moment here. I realise and understand self righteousness to be a mental barrier from being humble and learning effectively.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for dwelling within the self realisation that self-righteousness has been a major problem for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that dwelling about any situation is in fact a form of self righteous manipulation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding when l am not learning there is a good possibility that I am not being humble as like being caught within and as a point of self righteousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the connection between self satisfaction and learning...as like learning and realising something is a point of self-fulfillment.


When and as I see myself as dissatisfied, I stop and I breathe and I realise and understand that I am resisting to learn something and am therefore creating a mental barrier within myself as like disabling self satisfaction and fulfillment. I direct myself in seeing the mental barrier as like the blockade that is disabling self satisfaction and self fulfillment. I therefore enable myself to learn from my mistake as creating a mental barrier within myself as preventing learning/self fulfillment.

I commit myself to self-satisfaction and self fulfillment

I commit myself to learning.

I commit myself to removing all mental barriers.



No comments:

Post a Comment