important shit

Thursday 25 July 2013

Day 402 Thinking Nasty Things About Others


Day 402 Thinking Nasty Things About Others



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having thought nasty things about others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having indulged within nasty thoughts about others as like believing my thoughts as like oh ya that's true...as like just making up justifications within my mind to support the nasty thinking about others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not stopping myself from the nasty thoughts...like...going into immediate self forgiveness application. When and as I see myself having nasty thoughts about others, I stop and breathe and I direct myself to forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into thinking as justification...and I check myself for righteousness as I realise and understand the nasty thinking is like fueling the self righteousness within myself as like justifying beliefs/perceptions from the starting point of myself as the almighty superior judge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand my thinking to exist from and as the starting point of self righteousness always as like being the almighty judge of superiority as like accepting everyone else as under my judgement...and within this I realise that this reflects me constantly judging myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for constantly judging myself. I realise and understand that if I accept and allow myself to judge myself than that is what I will do to others to as I am only able to treat others as good as I treat myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for mistreating myself and others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the extent of the point of treating others like you like to be treated...and that you can only love another as much as you love yourself.


When and as I see myself judging myself, I stop and breathe and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to harbor judgement against myself...and I realise and understand that stopping to judge myself is to actual take care for myself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment