important shit

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Day 393 Breath Forgiveness

Day 393 Breath Forgiveness



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for forgetting to breathe within moments of thinking preoccupation and when I am triggered by a feeling or a emotions. I realise and understand the point of directing myself to stop and breathe and become aware of myself within breath as the point of awareness that I am Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting and suppressing awareness of myself Here within indulging within mind consciousness participation’s as like keeping myself busy cycling within mind constructs as a result of neglecting to really breathe effectively Here as like being a present participant in my breathing here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting physical performance within tasks within neglecting myself as breath….breathing.

I forgive  myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to neglect breath awareness in favor of mind consciousness participation's and preoccupation as like being zoned out as opposed to being zoned in…like totally alert and aware within and as physicality.

I realise and understand that I increase and expand physical potential with breath awareness as like going from consciousness to awareness.

I realise the simplicity of breath awareness is made seemingly difficult as a result of mind conscious system as like just playing out participation’s as patterns that exist within my mind consciousness system as particular polarized energy constructs.


No comments:

Post a Comment