important shit

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Day 383 Alcohol

Day 383  Alcohol




Problem:

 Reacting to talk about alcohol and feeling defensive and on edge when co-workers are planning alcohol fueled activities.

I realise I have accepted a negative energetic charge on the world alcohol.

Solution:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for charging the word alcohol with negative energy and within this I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of doing so as this has resulted in accepted and allowed conflict within myself that is like a form of self abuse as like this has caused me to be triggered when hearing the word alcohol and discussion about alcohol activities as like the consumption of alcohol.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to coworkers talking about drinking alcohol and within this feeling out of place and defensive as like different from all my coworkers because I don't think drinking alcohol is cool.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking hearing the world alcohol and talk about getting drunk and the consumption of alcohol personally as like experiencing the negative charge I had accepted and allowed within myself as the word alcohol.

When and as I see/hear people talking about alcohol/drinking alcohol, I Stop and breathe and I realise the absurd ridiculousness of accepting and allowing conflict within me as the word alcohol.

Reward:


By not accepting and allowing myself to define alcohol with a negative energetic charge, I stop accepting and allowing myself to be in conflict when I see/hear anything that relates to alcohol because I have changed my relationship to the word alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment