important shit

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Day 386 Fixing Mistakes Without a Grudge

Day 386 Fixing Mistakes Without a Grudge



Problem:

I planted some trees today that would be considered as a fault by the tree checker and are therefore not acceptable.

I was asked to re-work my land and fix the faulty trees.

I was upset and thought about quitting my job.

I didn't like making a mistake.

Solution:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that getting emotionally frustrated about a mistake is pointless as that doesn't help me to remedy the situation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get frustrated within making a mistake and like creating backchat justification and blame within myself as like reasons for myself to carry on within and as emotional frustration as like having a temper tantrum within myself because I fucked up…and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that is fucked up as like perpetuating fuckedness to dwell on a mistake/accident because that in no way remedies the situation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking about giving up and quitting after having made a mistake as like having thought about a running away from the situation within thinking about quitting as like having justified that by quitting the job I would no longer be able to make mistakes within this particular job and then I wouldn't be emotionally frustrated with myself. I realise and understand the practicality in dealing with mistakes by forgiving myself and doing what it best to remedy the situation as a means of self-corrective action from within and as the point of self-responsibility as like to right the wrong.

When and as I see myself getting frustrated within having made a mistake, I stop and breathe, I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of carrying on within having a temper tantrum and creating reasoned justifications as like a way to fuel polarized energetic emotional turmoil within myself. I direct myself in walking self-correction as the means to remedying the situation as best I can.

Reward:

I don’t create emotional turmoil for myself by accepting and allowing myself to wallow within emotional frustration and I handle the mistake as like doing what is able to be done to walk self correction.

I become effective at problem solving and establish self-stability by not fueling emotional turmoil within myself

I understand and realise the absurd ridiculousness of fueling emotional turmoil within myself and I realise how I can choose not to accept and allow emotional turmoil within myself.

I have a frame work for practically living self-responsibility and self-accountability as what is best for Life.


I no longer create big mindfucks for myself by following on trains of thought that fuel emotional turmoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment