important shit

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Day 382 Expressing the Point


Day 382 Expressing the Point




Problem:

Person today was looking to me for feedback and support as like what to do when we finish work early...as like they said "might as well get drunk because there is nothing else to do" Within this I gave a half assed response of ha-ha ya...as like I hear and understand what you are saying and how you feel. 

I didn't speak up and express my stance about drinking alcohol...nor did I share all the things that can be done after work.

I didn't give any words of support when a co-worker was looking to me for support.

I gave my co-worker validation as like a passively agreeing with what she was saying...which could act as like justification for her to continue existing within her accepted and allowed behavior pattern about alcohol and boredom/entertainment.


Solution:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not speaking the expression of myself as like my stance with regards to alcohol.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not sharing what I like to do after work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not pointing out how ridiculous it is to use alcohol as a way to stimulate a good time...as like it's brutal if you are bored if you are not drinking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having shared no words of support with my co-worker when the opportunity arose.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being defensive about speaking out about the abusive nature of alcohol.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared to voice the absurdity and ridiculousness of drinking alcohol to have a good time...as that's like saying I'm not a good time unless I'm drinking ...or that drinking makes a better time...and thus...only not feeling suppressed when drinking...which is messed up because alcohol is a depressant...and the more one drinks alcohol the more one depresses one's Life force essence.

When and as I see myself giving a half assed response as like passively agreeing with what someone is saying...I stop and breathe and I realise the abuse within accepting and allowing myself to give half assed responses...as like a point of self compromise in not speaking/responding as best I can as a point of moment to moment living self-responsibility. I direct myself to respond as a point of self-responsibility as my best words in the moment as like giving my best effort.

When and as I see that there is something I am able to say that I haven't said within a moment...and I have the opportunity to make a stand within making a statement as like stating/expressing who and how I am, I stop and breathe as like a self directive action to beginning the sound expression of who and how I am... I seize the moment in making my stand as like moving myself to speak the words I am. I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of fearing to speak who I am within moments when my words have the potential to be planted within another being as like a gift of assistance and support as like a gift giving I would like to receive

When and as I see myself being defensive and fearful about speaking to others about alcohol, I stop and breathe and I make a joke about the ridiculousness of me being defensive and fearful about speaking about alcohol as like not wanting to offend another being...within doing this I show consideration for the other being and also make a clear statement that is imprinted into my fellow mate as living words of assistance and support. I realise and understand that expressing a point in a way that is funny makes it easier for people to understand and comprehend because funny is like a point of agreement/understanding as like an I see moment as I get/got what you are saying.

Reward:

By not holding back in expressing myself I have more fun by making and sharing jokes and within this I assist and support others by planting words of assistance and support within them as like who and how I am as living words of equality and oneness as that which is best for Life.

I enable myself to practically live in the moment as self responsibility as responding within the moment as like seeing what is happening within the moment and directing the situation as that which is my best effort.


BY giving my best effort...I get the satisfaction in knowing that I have given all I got to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment