important shit

Thursday 25 July 2013

Day 398 Sex Talk

Day 398  Sex Talk



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting with a mild annoyance when my girlfriend told me I talk to much prior to having sex.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the point of not talking within foreplay touching as like talking can be a distraction from being in the mood…as like it can be difficult to focus on the intimacy of touch.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding myself as being self righteousness within talking prior to sex as like saying things from a starting point of justification as like not wanting to let things go...and within this I realise and understand the point of letting self righteousness go from within myself as I realise and understand self righteousness to be a mental barrier as like a self induced mind fuck.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for talking to much prior to sex as like a point of anxiousness and frustration...as like feeling the need to say something within and as a point of righteousness as like to validate the experience of anxiousness and frustration...and within this I see and realise the irony within this scenario as I see how I can in moments of anxiousness and frustration as like various forms of being excited about being eager to have sex, stop and breathe and allow myself to let the frustration and anxiousness go and within this I realise and understand that justifying anxiousness and frustration within talking from within and as the point...just fuels the validation of the point being alive as like righteously justifying it so...as to say it so.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that I was getting mildly annoyed with my girlfriend for pointing out that I talk to much prior to sex...as like this being a point of self reflection...as point for me to see what's behind me talking to much as like what the starting point is in me talking so much prior to sex.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for  not considering the point of sex talk as like only engaging in sexy conversation from the perspective of being directly related to sexual activity as like words to support actions


When and as I see myself getting excited during foreplay prior to sex, I stop and breathe and I direct myself to be calm and silent as I realise the assistance and support within putting a guard over my mouth so I talk less.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to regard excitement within foreplay as a bad things...as like a polarity conflicted judgement. I realise and understand the point of excitement as an emotional unbalanced overwhelmingness...and I realise and understand that by disengaging all point of emotional instability from within myself I create myself as a point of constant and consistent stability as like the best physical support and assistance as like giving myself the best gift...as like refusing the temptation of choosing to go into moments of emotional instability because of a temporary momentary spark/trigger of energetic reaction within myself.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the point of excitement  and anxiousness within foreplay as like the result of being impatient within myself as like greedily thirsting for an ejaculation as like existing within an frame of mind of being ultimately just concerned with my individual self interest.


When and as I see myself becoming anxious and excited about having an ejaculation...as like having a strong desire to just get my ejaculation and be done with sex...as like not really considering myself with my partner, I stop and breathe...and I realise the nastiness of just focusing on myself without considering all Life as the basic principle of what is best for all Life is best for me too...as like I realise and understand that just focusing on myself without regard for others is not a cool way to exist here.


I commit myself to being patient within sexual foreplay.


I commit myself to letting go of anxiousness within sex to have an ejaculation.


I commit myself to stopping selfishness within sex.


I commit myself to facing all points of selfishness within sex.


I commit myself to using sex as an amazing practical way to enhance self realisation and self perfection through facing points of self correction.


I commit myself to learning the difference between speaking physical self directed words...and speaking as mindful reactions as like without awareness and self direction stability.

No comments:

Post a Comment