important shit

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Day 390 Those closest to Me

Day 390 Those closest to Me





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing for having difficulty and going into self-forgiveness with regards to seeing points triggered that come up within myself as a result of spending much time with those closest to me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be influenced and manipulated by those closest to me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make judgments and influence my perception of those closest to me as like the people I share the most time with in my immediate environment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become frustrated and irritated with those closest to me in my immediate environment within and as a result of deflecting points of self-reflection.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for using blame as a justification to point the finger at others in my immediate environment as like a point of casting judgment upon others as like a self defense mechanism to prevent myself from removing and facing my accepted and allowed self-judgments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making up reasoned justifications about others in my environment as a starting point within making decisions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the point of creating reasoned justifications within my mind as like a scape goat diversion tactic as a way to avoid facing the brutal truth of my acceptances and allowance as like focusing on blame/judgment towards another as a point of deflection…as like trying to distance myself from the starting point as seeing myself as what I am accepting and allowing within myself and how what I am seeing and accepting and allowing within myself is influencing who I am Here.

When and as I see myself distancing myself from others by focusing on justified reasoning within my mind as like points of blame and judgment, I stop and breathe and I realise the responsibility of pushing myself to face myself refection in the moment as like seeing how what is coming up within my mind is like a programmed defense mechanism to avoid self-correcting what is I am accepting and allowing within myself. I face the point of self-correction and I walk the self-correction process by going into self-forgiveness on the point of self-reflection and I find the memories buried within myself the connect to this behavior pattern so I can pull out the roots of deception that I have accepted and allowed within myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment