important shit

Thursday 25 July 2013

Day 401 Each Being's Individual Process

Day 401 Each Being's Individual Process




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting the reality that each being is walking an individual process here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having judged and compared my process to others...and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being self righteousness in within my process...and making a big deal about where others are at within their individual process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself as like where I am at within and as my process of realisation as like upon my journey to becoming Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for treating process like a competition fueled with judgement...and I forgive myself for not realising the absurd ridiculousness of this perspective as like creating a self induced mind fuck.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for polarizing process of oneness and equality within judgement comparisons as like winners and losers as like those who are good and those who are bad....I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating various polarized perceptions as a way to separate myself from others process...as like to make myself seem better than I  really am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being really nasty within and as my individual process as a result of holding onto self righteousness and desiring to be better than others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding myself as having existed as less than others as a result of being self righteous and desiring to be better than others and making judgments and comparisons as like ways to validate justifications within myself as like how I see as like a mind consciousness systematized organic robot.


When and as I see myself making judgement and comparisons about being's individual process, I stop and breathe and I realise the absurd ridiculousness of this approach...and I realise that this is a point of self reflection here as like that which I am judging and comparing is what I am accepting and allowing within myself...and therefore within seeing self reflection within judgement and comparison...I direct myself to release polarized judgement and comparison valued perceptions with specific self forgiveness applications...and Look to find the initial memories that correlate to these specific scenarios...so that within self forgiveness I am able to get at the roots of the acceptances and allowances...as I realise and understand that it's within facing all my memories that I purify the Law of my Being here as Equality and Oneness


No comments:

Post a Comment