important shit

Thursday 25 July 2013

Day 400 Group Participation

Day 400 Group Participation



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting the practical importance and relevance of group participation as the way to producing global change which is best for humanity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have isolated myself away from practical group participation to actively engage myself in coming up with practical solutions that are best for humanity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make excuses as justifications as like logical self manipulated bullshit reasoning as why that which is best for humanity can't happen without actually putting in the labored effort to make what is best for humanity happen as like realising and understanding the power of a group moving together as one within and as the principle of equality and oneness as like that which is always best for life, where all life is dignified.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have resisted being a real activist that gives a shit about Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having distracted myself from being a real activist that gives a shit about Life within self interested pursuits of happiness as like chasing after the next positive energetically charged experience based of fulfilling personal desires which are various forms of self indulgences created within my bubble world of reality as me as an ego personality that my environment caters to and tailors to.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to be a spokesmen for a better world...a world where Life is valued....where all Life is dignified....where Human Rights are an actuality of reality and are more than just a nice idea.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having blamed my fellow man as incapable of understanding and joining me within practical living activism as the labored pursuit necessary to instill a world that is best for all Life to come as like actually caring and being a welcoming place for all new Life forms.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having suppressed my abilities to care about Life and the future of Life on planet earth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having not realised and understood that others are looking to be directed within alignment as what is best for all Life...like everyone inherently desires what is best for Life....because within Everyone/Everything is Life as real substance Here and thus it is self-responsibility in seeing all things to share the insight as You is Me and Me is You and we're all Here...like in here...in it together...a part that makes up the whole of Earth...and Making things most triumphantly awesome is a win win scenario where the total benefit is global greatness which is seemingly beyond comprehension because the great is so very very great...but this greatness is within comprehension and understanding because this greatest that is most triumphantly awesome exists within all of us.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting the greatness of my peers within my environment when I am challenged by my peers by the possibilities of changing the functioning nature of humanity to that which is in all ways most triumphantly awesome...and within this...I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how my inherent greatness is being tested to see if I actually get to receive that which I have been given within and as the Gift of Life Here

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the self-responsibility as a creator Here...becoming an authority of Life Here...as in becoming an Author of Life as like a being that structural writes that which is best as like that which is most triumphantly awesome...as like realising and understanding the importance in creating/producing that which I would like to receive...as like making, building, writing a Life worth living as the realisation and understanding of myself within and as practical living words...like putting my words into application...as like realising the multi-dimensionality of words as structured sound formations that is who and how I am within and without as equal and one image and likeness...a total connection...complete harmony.


No comments:

Post a Comment