important shit

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Day 391 Money Forgiveness

Day 391 Money Forgiveness



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being negligent with money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be influenced by money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be controlled by money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be in debt to money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted making as much money as I am able and capable of making/acquiring.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to budget and calculate all my expenses.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be frivolous with money when I have lots in the bank account and then get paranoid about my money when a little bit in the bank account.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to put myself into uncomfortable financial situations within and as a result of making impulse purchases on things that I should avoid buying.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get paranoid and fearful about money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to obsess about money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect the importance of having and acquiring lots of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not making enough money to live comfortably.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear having to struggle to get money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing the work involved in earning lots of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing making investments with my money out of fear that the investments will be bad and I lose money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to lose money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to not have to work in order to acquire lots of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted establishing a game plan for making lots of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing  my creative abilities and capabilities for making money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted exploring creative ways at earning lots of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself trying to figure out easy ways to make lots of money and for avoiding to figure out difficult ways to make lots of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to pursue difficult/challenging ways to make lots of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting my capabilities for creating new inventions and money making businesses.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted spending much time on creative brainstorming ways to make lots of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for giving up on creative ways to make lots of money before I have even tested and checked out the potential opportunities within particular creative ways to make money that seem to be genius.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to put in the labor necessary to make lots of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be humiliated and or embarrassed within the process of earning/making lots of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting doing everything I can to earn/make lots of money.


No comments:

Post a Comment