important shit

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Day 384 Illicit Drugs

Day 384 Illicit Drugs





Problem:

I've noticed Judgment within myself about illicit drugs as like holding onto to the experience of regret within myself for having done illicit drugs and defining various types of illicit drugs with a negative energetic charge.

Solution:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting defensive within accepting and allowing a negative energetic charge within myself towards illicit drugs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting as like going into a form of defensive behavior within myself when hearing beings talk about planning to consume illicit drugs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be repulsed by illicit drugs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto experience of regret for having done illicit drugs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling like a hypocrite for judging people for using illicit drugs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself for having used illicit drugs…specifically as bad/negative and regrettable…as like a mistake.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding my past memory relations with illicit drugs that has caused me to be triggered about hearing talk of consuming illicit drugs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resistance to thoroughly investigating past memory relations with illicit drugs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that being involved within the tree planting work and communal living environment is reflecting to me past memory relations within myself that may be suppressed…and that when I have moments of reactions I am faced with a point of exposure as like a point of self-reflection to investigate that links to a specific memory energetic charge as either positive or negative.

When and as I see myself being triggered by something within my environment, I look to find out the memory within myself that the trigger point correlates so that I can remove the polarized energetic friction from within myself. I realise and understand the support in correlating memories with trigger points as like a way to get at the root connections that are linked to energetic frictions within myself as a result of specific acceptances and allowances as like having played out particular characters within and as particular polarity charged energies.


Reward:

Releasing discomfort from within myself…which results in greater moment to moment enjoyment and self satisfaction within daily living.

Purifying the nature of words within myself and the law of my being here as sound as like living words.



No comments:

Post a Comment