important shit

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Day 394 Time and Money

Day 394 Time and Money




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to miss out on making money by taking a day of rest from work.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have felt guilty about taking a say off of work to rest because I would miss out on the money that I could make while working.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to not have enough money from working to support myself in having time to rest as like good breaks and vacations away from work.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be paranoid about money and work as like thinking that I always have to be working to make money and that I can never really be at rest because if I'm not always working than I am missing out on money.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing money by not working for periods of time.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding all my time is money as like all time here is money so to speak because the quality of ones time is based in and as money relations as like how one is able to exist is reliant upon the existent money relations.


No comments:

Post a Comment