important shit

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Day 392 Money Forgiveness 2

Day 392 Money Forgiveness 2




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having preconceived ideas about how to make lots of money as like working hard is a prerequisite to making lots of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that making lots of money is fair from the perspective that as long as you work hard and have clear intentions that making lots of money is easy and that anyone can make lots of money as long as they work hard.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding and considering all the people who are working hard and have little to no money as like working hard to survive as like having just enough money to survive…and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting the fact that there is people with lots of money who did no hard work to earn their money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for liking to believe that anyone who wants to be wealthy can be wealthy as like it’s just a matter of deciding to be wealthy and making it happen…and within this I realise and understand the pipe dream of this thinking as like the rat race of humanity as like hoping to be a winner and believing that it is possible to win and have a golden ticket as like believing to be special and entitled to more than others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to think of ways to manipulate my way into acquiring wealth as like willing to con and cheat my fellow man so that I can be a winner as one that has lots of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for just wanting to be a winner as like one who has lots of opportunity because I have lots of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to care about all the people in the world and the point that everyone requires money for their survival and well-being and that as long as humanity is disregarding the well-being of all human inhabitants…the habitat of humanity will be fucked up and subpar because it is a human responsibility to make sure all human inhabitants have a good living habitat that provides and supports each humans well-being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for justifying a fucked up economic system where there is winners and losers in hopes and belief that I will get the big payoff for being a winner as like being loyal to a fucked up economic structure.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being at the mercy of a fucked up economic structure.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being enslaved to a fucked up economic structure.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to escape the fucked up economic structure of debt and abuse by making some money within the fucked up economic structure and then just stopping to work/make money for a while so that I can believe that I am free from the humanity rat race of getting money to survive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how my thoughts, feelings and emotions are influenced and controlled by money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that who I am is a result of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing to face the point of  money as like a determining factor in who and how I have come to be who and how I am in this very moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring lots of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to figure out ways in which people can give me their money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling guilty about trying to figure out ways and reasons for people to give me their money as like to have many people play a role in financing excessive wealth for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the point of agreements within wealth accumulation as a like many people agreeing to give their money.



No comments:

Post a Comment