important shit

Thursday 28 February 2013

Day 267 Utilizing 21 Day Challenge as 777 Jackpot






So, I have noticed how walking a 21 day challenge experiment in walking through stopping a habit/addiction has been assisting and supporting in moving through restraints as like the dimensions of the point as like forms of backchat that would come up in my mind as self induced limitation.

In realizing this, I remember starting this challenge process with regards to sleeping 6 hours or less a night. I had some slips along the way...and I kind of dismissed the self commitment in sticking to the challenge.

I have noticed the effectiveness of daily writing and the specific effectiveness of sticking to a point of examination within writing as a means of bringing forth clarity and insight.

My latest challenge and insight I am bring forth is 21 day process challenge of sleeping no more than 6 hours per day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize and understand the practicality in utilizing the 777 jackpot formula of three weeks as the triple seven winning formula to understanding dimensions of a habit/addiction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have resisted being of the utmost effective in pushing through resistance with regards to sleep.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to  have influenced self movement as consequence of backchat thoughts/feelings and emotions.

OK, I wanted to get this writing written down and exposed in a blog format as a way to initiate myself in beginning this process challenge immediately as a a form of assistance and support I am taking on as self responsibility now as till here no further do I want to fuck with my sleep as being inconsistent with waking up in the morning

At the moment I am in the midst of walking 21 day writing challenge of the process of stopping smoking and I am finding doing so to be quite effective and supportive.

This is the introduction to the new blog series 21 day sleep challenge experiment.

Tomorrow will be day 1 of 21.

cheeeeeeeeeers!

No comments:

Post a Comment