important shit

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Day 252 "The Gift of Slavery"








Here's the link to a cool writing by Bernard Poolman, "The Gift of Slavery" http://desteni.org/faq#64

"Within the depths of forgiveness I discovered something I am sure all would like to share with all mankind

In every point where we are challenged--lies a gift--I call this the gift of reversal

The secret is here to take what you have experienced and see how it assisted you in becoming more aware and specific. To look what you have become an expert in not accepting again for yourself or for any other life. Then look at what seemingly reveal as not acceptable--and search within yourself how this experience or event may be used to find a way where you may unfold from the experience a gift. Take this gift that will reveal as the essence of your inner strength and live it practically in this world in a way which will assist others to discover their own life essence. " (Bernard Poolman, The Gift of Slavery)

We have a natural ability to learn. We are capable and able to expand everyday as receiving the gift of Life and all the presents that come with being Here.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard all the presents that are available to me on a daily basis as opportunities to enhance self expansion process.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the process of self expansion.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding myself as the present/gift/presence

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive presents/gifts as separate from myself.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the gift of reversal.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding myself as the gift of reversal.


I realise the simplicity in living here daily in pushing myself to the depths of my being here and all the gifts I receive as like treasured truths as consequence of going to the depth of my being.

I realise that by really understanding all points of something that challenged me...I have foresight as like clarity in the challenge...as basically becoming the the solution to the challenge as like being the anser because I examined myself as the question.

I realise the gift of reversal as being an opportunity that surfaces as consequence of effective self forgiveness applications.

I realise I am grateful for all words of assistance and support.

I realise gratitude for words of support and assistance as keys to self expression expansion of character as what's best for all life as the epitome of equality and oneness.


When and as I see myself just kind of going through the motions of the day as like being here but not really here...as like not totally present....I stop and breathe and I allow myself to access the core of my being here as a radical being that realizes that every moment is christmas from the persepctive of presents/presence as the gift of Life and opportunities are tremendous. I specifically direct myself to examine my presents/presence as what I am receiving here as being gifted to myself as consequence of my challenges.

I commit myself to giving myself the best presents

I commit myself to utilizing the gift of reversal.

I commit myself to sharing gifts daily.



No comments:

Post a Comment