important shit

Sunday 3 February 2013

Day 243 Life Coaching



 

 

So, throughout my weekend of social networking with strangers with different angers…I noticed a peculiar thing…Initially I only informed one person that I am a life coach….it’s like I skipped this pertinent detail of who/how I am and what I am doing here.  I see that I did this out of fear as like not wanting to go into the point to much as like people asking me lots of questions and such. I see that I feared the attention that had the possibility of being directed towards me.

What’s interesting about this is that the one person I informed of this wanted to ask me questions about relationships and a specific personal situation that was happening in her life. This individual informed everyone else that I was a life coach and the spot light was on me to share some words of support with others as a result of others asking me specific personal and intimate questions. I enjoy sharing words of support and assistance and I am quite capable and able to do so with effortless ease.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear sharing the fact that I am a Life coach as a result of continuous participation within and as the Desteni I Process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear exposing myself as a Life coach.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid exposing myself as a Life coach out of fear of being challenged and bombarded with questions and within this fearing that perhaps I won’t be able to answer someone’s question.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself and place expectations about how others will react to me upon me sharing specific information about myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to doubt my abilities and capabilities to self-direct any situation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress the expression of myself as consequence of holding back sharing pertinent details about myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise, understand and consider the awesomeness of not accepting and allowing myself to censor myself out of fear of reaction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to over analyze situations as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to fear outcomes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to mind fuck myself as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to participate within self-judgements as like various forms of fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress the fact that I am a Desteni I Process Life Coach.

I realise the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing myself to suppress the facts of who I am here within and as physical participations.

I realise the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing fear to limit my sharing expression of myself here.

I realise my capabilities and abilities to share words of assistance and support.

I realise I don’t really have a choice in sharing who/how I am here as creating the choice is like accepting and allowing separation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to choose separation from all as one as equal here.

I realise self-responsibility in self-expression as self-honesty and self-forgiveness.

I realise the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing any sort of judgemental creation as like choosing to accept and allow doubt through judgement is completely absurd.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within and as ridiculously absurd behaviours as consequence of accepting and allowing me to choose to mind fuck me in various ways.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to mind fuck me in various ways, I stop and I breathe and I allow myself to make the choice to stop mind fucking myself…as I realise the ridiculousness of choosing to mind fuck myself.

When and as I see myself resisting to share details about myself such as what I do, I stop and breathe and I allow myself to face point of resistance as my road map indicator that I am working on point of self-expansion by pushing point of resistance…as the point of resistance assists and support self-expansion when resistance is utilised as strength training.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment