important shit

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Day 253 Strenghtening Effectiveness within University Studies





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make a big deal about doing my university studies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid working on university studies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to doing university studies with tiredness.

 When and as I see myself making a big deal about doing my university studies, I stop and breathe. I laugh at the ridiculousness of making a big deal about my university studies as like something worth stressing about.

When and as I see myself stressing about my university studies, I stop and breathe. I laugh at the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing myself to stress about university studies.

When and as I see myself avoiding to work on university studies, I stop and breathe. I move through the resistance towards working on university studies. I laugh at the ridiculousness of making university studies seem challenging as like something I wish to avoid. I realise the ridiculousness of fucking myself by avoiding to work on university studies.

When and as I see myself reacting in tiredness to doing my university studies, I stop and breathe.  I push myself to engage myself within my university studies. If tiredness remains, I take a 5-20  minute break from my studies and come back to my studies with fresh eyes.

I commit myself to effectiveness within univeristy studies.

I commit myself enjoying working through university studies.

I commit myself to laughing at ridiculousness of self imposed resistances towards moving through univsersity studies.

I commit myself to give myself breaks within working on university studies for extended/lengthy periods of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment