important shit

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Day 253 Strenghtening Effectiveness within University Studies





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make a big deal about doing my university studies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to avoid working on university studies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to doing university studies with tiredness.

 When and as I see myself making a big deal about doing my university studies, I stop and breathe. I laugh at the ridiculousness of making a big deal about my university studies as like something worth stressing about.

When and as I see myself stressing about my university studies, I stop and breathe. I laugh at the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing myself to stress about university studies.

When and as I see myself avoiding to work on university studies, I stop and breathe. I move through the resistance towards working on university studies. I laugh at the ridiculousness of making university studies seem challenging as like something I wish to avoid. I realise the ridiculousness of fucking myself by avoiding to work on university studies.

When and as I see myself reacting in tiredness to doing my university studies, I stop and breathe.  I push myself to engage myself within my university studies. If tiredness remains, I take a 5-20  minute break from my studies and come back to my studies with fresh eyes.

I commit myself to effectiveness within univeristy studies.

I commit myself enjoying working through university studies.

I commit myself to laughing at ridiculousness of self imposed resistances towards moving through univsersity studies.

I commit myself to give myself breaks within working on university studies for extended/lengthy periods of time.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up with your positive outlook even with not knowing what the next steps will be. Your attitude has been one of your biggest allies in what you have been through the past 4 years. You are also incredibly lucky to have someone like Dr Sara taking a very personal interest in you. Not all doctors behave like this. I'm lucky to have had an incredible one myself for the past 30+ years, and it helps just knowing that they care. You are not just another patient to them, thinking of you often, Dave and Debbie
    ……………..Mentally depression *****
    ******Meditation uk*****
    ……………..Mental depressed *****

    ReplyDelete