important shit

Sunday 3 February 2013

Day 244 Life Coaching Commitments



I commit myself to being an excellent Life Coach.

I commit myself to advertising my Life Coaching skills.

I commit myself to branding myself as an Awesome Life Coach.

I commit myself to providing opportunities for other human beings to become excellent Life Coaches through the assistance and support of myself and the Desteni I Process Pro training.

I commit myself to living self forgiveness as a core principle of Life Coaching.

I commit myself to explaining and exemplifying the awesomeness of Life Coaching.

I commit myself to self expansion as a Life Coach.

I commit myself to embracing myself as an Awesome Life Coach in the process business of Self expansion.

I commit myself as a Life Coach to Self Mastery.

I commit myself to sharing myself as a Life Coach.

I commit myself to assistance and support as Life Coaching.

I commit myself to becoming a role model Life Coach in and as all ways awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment