important shit

Friday 22 February 2013

Day 261 Stopping Addiction is Easy






Stopping addiction is easy. Stopping addiction can only be hard when one is hard on oneself...lol hard on....you know mind fucking oneself with desire. I listened to a couple of Anu interviews today where he expanded on how desire is possibly the greatest mind fuck and how stopping an addiction/desire is a choice within a moment.

See the link to the Anu interview's here:

Put a Guard in Front of Your Mind https://eqafe.com/i/mmcdonald-put-a-guard-in-front-of-your-mind-reptilians-part-151

Deliberately Sabotaging My Own Change https://eqafe.com/i/mmcdonald-deliberately-sabotaging-my-own-change-part-152

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having deliberately fucked with myself in the past in my relationship with cigarettes as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to desire cigarettes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I had created the experience and belief of stopping desire to smoke cigarettes to be difficult because I didn't want to let go of desire.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have created a desire to smoke cigarettes based on feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have separated myself from and as smoking cigarettes as consequence of accepting and allowing myself to create experience of desire perpetuated by emotion and feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to have been impulsed by desire to smoke a cigarette as like a feeling/craving within myself and to have acted on that feeling/impulse...even though I realised that feeling wasn't really me but a reaction in me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have deliberately fucked with myself about the point of desire and addiction.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have disregarded the consequential timeloops as consequence of choosing to fuck with myself as like believing that I can handle my desires with ease and that consequence won't exist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have argued for my limitation within and as fighting for desires as like perpetuating time loops.

I realise the ridiculousness of choosing to particpate within desire when the consequence is seen in all ways and is clearly not the way to go as what is best.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself considering to fuck with myself by chasing desire when I know the ridiculousness of chasing desire, I stop and breathe and I have a laugh at the close call I gave myself by considering to have choosen a timeloop as consequence of chasing desire. I realise the ridiuclousness of chasing desire as like accepting and allowing myself to be under the influence of feeling/emotion as like unstable crazy person.

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed by your perseverance and courage and I wish you all the best for the future!

    ReplyDelete