important shit

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Day 246 Heaven's Journey to Life Blog





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect the daily gift in allowing myself the opportunity to read Heaven's Journey to Life blog.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling disapointed that I have'nt read every single one of Heaven's Journey to Life Blogs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect the assistance and support that is being shared within Heaven's Journey to Life blog's.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience regret that I havent kept up to date with Heaven's Journey to Life Blog's.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hold onto regret that I am behind in time with regard to reading Heaven's Journey to Life blogs and I am trying to play cathcup in order to be up to date with all the material as words of assistance and support shared within and as Heaven's Journey to Life Blog.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding, what's done is done in terms of time gone by...and that dwelling upon missed passed opportunities serves no purpose.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being upset with myself that I allowed myself to fall behind in the daily reading of Heaven's Journey to Life Blog's.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want and desire to be capable and able to take in all available information at all times with effortless ease...so that I always have all assistance and support of available information here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be hard on myself for not being up to date with having each daily blogging entry within and as Heaven;s Journey to Life.

I realise the daily practical assistance and support  from reading Heaven's Hourney to Life Blog series.

I realise I am capable and able to make a point of reading 2 Heaven's Journey to Life Blog's as a means of daily assistance and support...and also this is a way in time to become up to date with the sharing words of assitance and support within Heaven's Journey to Life Blogs.

I realise the absurd ridiculousness of dwelling on the past and perpetuating the continued past cycled pattern behaviour playouts that are not alligned with what's best for all Life here as equality and oneness.

I realise a point of self responsibility in making a daily commitment to read 2 Heaven's Journey to Life Blog's.

I realise Heaven's Journey to Life Blog's as a gift of awesomeness.

I realise I am grateful for Heaven's Journey to Life Blog's.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to neglect reading Heaven's Journey to Life Blog...when I see that I have some moments to do so, I stop and breathe...and I allow myself the opportunity to receive the gift of awesomeness in reading Heaven's Journey to Life Blog's.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself choosing not to read Heaven's Journey to Life Blog, because I dont, feel like it...I stop and breath. I realise the ridiculous mind fuck of neglecting a gift of awesomeness as assitance and support in reading Heaven's Journey to Life Blog's.

I commit myself to making a point of reading 2 Heaven's Journey to Life Blog's a day in systematic order, so that I can walk through all the dimensions of points shared within reading Heaven's Journey to Life.

I commit myself to sharing the awesomeness received in reading Heaven's Journey to Life Blog's.

check the link here to Heaven's Journey to Life Blog: http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com/

1 comment: