important shit

Monday 18 February 2013

Day 256 Anger Management





Anger as a stimulated energetic reaction is absolute total self induced ridiculousness...like an absurd funny because it's sooooooooo ridiculous.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perpetuate moments of absurd ridiculousness within myself as self induced anger.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create reasoning and justification for the validity of going into experiences of asserting anger as like a point of self righteous indignation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect points of blame as consequence of holding onto an experience of self induced anger within myself as consequence of reacting to stimuli within my environment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react in anger to the actions and reactions of stimuli within my environment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give myself the electric chair so to speak by shocking myself within the experience of accepting and allowing myself to self induce anger experience as perpetuate reaction by not choosing to stop ridiculous absurd experience as energetic charged anger.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create reasoning within my mind as like forms of backchat as to why holding onto anger energteic charge within my mind is valid.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realising the absurd ridiculousness of choosing to validate and justify participation within and as experience of energetically induced anger.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the absurd ridiculousness of validating any reactions as anger within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto experiences as angry reactions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fuck with myself in the most brutal of ways by choosing to participate within moments of reaction as anger outbursts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be addicted to energetic charged experiences of anger.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to block moments of funny within myself by choosing to go into experiences/moments of energetic charged anger.

When and as I see myself facing a moment of anger reaction,  I stop and breathe. I laugh, I see the ridiculousness of perpetuating self induced fuckedness as like giving myself the electric chair as like shocking my beingness in the most brutal of ways. I realse the absurd ridiculousness of accepting and allowing energetic charged anger within myself.

When and as I see myself creating reasoning as backchat as a way to validate and justify anger reaction, I stop and breathe. I laugh. I see and realise the ridiculousness as the consequential outflow of particpating in any and all forms of energetic self induced anger.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create points of blame as reasoning/justification/validation as ways to assert anger as a form of self righteous indignation.

When and as I see myself particpating within backchat as blame as a way to induce enrgetic charged anger within myself, I stop and breathe. I laugh. I see and realise the ridiculousness of blame as being lame.  I realise myself as the ridiculous joke and how particpating within energetic anger has shitty consequences and is a bad joke that is best to prevent acting out as it is like a self induced zing/jolt than can be avoided.

When and as I see myself getting frustrated and irritated with a moment of anger reaction, I stop and breathe. I laugh. I see and realise the ridiculousness of beating myself up with frustration and irritation. I realise frustration and irritation are consequential manifestations of choosing to particpate within angry energtic charged reactions as likt the outflow vortex of fuckedness that has built up momentum as consequence of not taking self responsibility and directing the point of energetic charged anger.


No comments:

Post a Comment