important shit

Friday 15 February 2013

Day 255 Self Forgiveness on Points of Self Interest




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get lost within self interest as like losing sight of reality as what's happening around me as consequence of being preoccupied with fulfilling desires as my immediate self interests.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize my behaviour within and as self interest reflects the legal system construction of self interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing myself as a point of reflection in examining self interest within the legal system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to see myself as being controlled by self interest as like personal indulgences as what I place value in with postive feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for seeking out positive feeling experiences as self interest indulgences that I define as ok and acceptable as like morally ok from and as the starting point of my moral compass as what is best for life.

I forgive myelf for accepting and allowing myself to connect positive feeling experiences to what's morally best.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize the moral lie within looking and seeking out what's morally best from within and as the perspective of satisfying desire cravings for postive feeling experiences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to obsess about points of self interest as like consuming myself within points of self interest as like energtetic feel good energies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have a difficult time not operating from and as a state of buzz as an emotional low or positive high.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have been controlled and regulated by my self interests as feelings and emotions attached to self interests.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to let go of every single self interest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize and understand how holding onto even one point of self interest is like accepting and allowing self limitation as control of beingness here from within and as the starting point of fear of loss.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having initially fought myself about self interested relationships.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize the exstensive fears that existed within me with regards to self interests as like assigned values I feared letting go of because I attached it to a positive feeling I didn't want to let go of.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in self interest from and as the starting point of feelings as like always moving towards what feels good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having limmitted and suppressed self expansion as consequence of fighting and wrestling within myself to hold onto self interests as like believing it to be too difficult to just let go.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fight for limitation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to defend limitation and suppression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize the consequences of indulging in positive feeling self interests as perpetuating and insuring inevitable emotional lows as like balancing out the highs.


 
 When and as I see myself creating a self interested positive feeling experience, I stop and breathe I
have a laugh/smile as I realise the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing myself to particpate within an energetic high experience.
 
When and as I see myself experiencing an emotional low experience, I stop and breathe and I have a laugh/smile/giggle at the ridiculousness of my acceptances and allowances. I realise the
ridiculousness of accepting and allowing myself to particpate within emotional low energetic
experiences.
 
 I commit myself to examining both positive and negative feelings and emotions on a daily basis as a means of assisting and supporting myself to release both the positive and the negative energetic charges within myself and eventually all together stop exisiting within positive or negative energies.
 
I commit myself to equalizing myself.
 
I commit myself to utilizing what is here as assistance and support in equalizing myself as physical
oneness and equality.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment