important shit

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Day 482 Walking Points into Completion





I was just looking at the point of delaying to walk a point into completion. Like, knowing what I got to do and postponing the application of scripting the correction for myself. Like, for instance my blogging here tonight, I see that I didn't walk self-corrective statements yet for my previous blog entry, and I recall being kind of tired last night, and I said to myself, I'll just do it tomorrow,,,and I'm seeing the consequences of accepting and allowing such behaviour as not really cool, because I mean if I really push myself to go the distance in walking/writing a point into completion in one go when and as it is feasible, I am opening up self-expansion and this increases opportunity and ability for myself to take on more self-responsibility within and as taking on new points to walk through. So, i see and realize the practicality in being diligent and steadfast within moving through points as like not allowing a delay on the learning process.

Self corrections in relation to yesterday's blog


When and as I see myself wanting to exploit and manipulate law, I stop and breathe, I realise and understand how I am accepting and allowing exploitation and manipulation within myself within wanting to exploit and manipulate the legal system. I realise and understand that I do not require to exploit and manipulate the legal system in order to survive in this world.

When and as I see myself thinking and believing that I must be an expert manipulator and exploiter in order to be successful in this world, I stop and breathe, I realise and understand that I am purifying the law of my being to stand as what's best for all Life from the starting point principle of Equality and Oneness, and I realise and understand that manipulation and exploitation are not traits that are best for all Life here.

I commit myself to the purification of the law of my being from and as the starting point of Equality and Oneness.

When and as I see myself thinking "if I can find a clever way to exploit and manipulate the legal system I will be rich and never have to work again", I stop and breathe, I realise and understand that I am interested in standing one and equal within the system in order to correct and restore the system to life support which is best for all Life. I realise and understand that leveraging a flawed system for personal gain, is like a point of dropping out on self-responsibility and taking accountability for myself within the system. I realise and understand that choosing to perpetuate abuse for self-interest in not acceptable.

I commit myself to standing one and equal with the world systems, and correcting dis-orders within the world systems.

I commit myself to assisting and supporting Life.

I commit myself to aligning myself as practical living Life Support.

When and as I see a point of fuckedness within myself, I stop and breathe, I investigate the point of fuckedness and I direct the point of fuckedness, so that I can stand as a the point of prevention is the best cure, as the living life insurance that the point will exist no more, as I realize and understand the necessary mechanics required for self-correction. I realise and understand my commitment to self-perfection.

When and as I see that something is not clear to me, I stop and breathe, I realise and understand that there is a point of resistance/confusion within myself that I require to sort out. I realise and understand the point of self reflection. I bring the point into myself and stand within and as the point. I realise and understand the point of self-reflection and the starting point of creation as Equality and Oneness.

When and as I see myself going into a point of self-righteous energetic possession/competition, I stop and breathe, I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of separating myself from and as the starting point of creation as equality and oneness. I realise and understand my self-responsibility in removing all separation.

When and as I see myself desiring to be a savior as like a great emancipator and world leader as a result of gaining power and control over world resources, I stop and breathe, I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of the relationship dynamics of a "savior" and a "leader" and I also realise and understand the unnecessary consequences of choosing to go into a position of being a leader and savior for people, as a point of self-deception and ignorance.

When and as I see myself separating myself from people in leadership positions and people who have and hold positions of extreme wealth, I stop and breathe, I realise and understand the starting point of creation as equality and oneness. I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of separation and the consequence of conflicting relationships.

When and as I see myself going into an energetic possession of righteous spitefulness within having a retribution attitude of seeking vengeance upon others from and as a starting point of blame, I stop and breathe, I realise and understand the point of self reflection here, as I see and realise any instability within myself reflects points within myself that are unresolved and that i require to forgive myself and face myself-reflection within self honesty.

I commit myself to stop domination and oppression within myself.

When and as I see myself thinking that I must be the creditor in this reality that charges debt onto others from within and as a point of self-righteousness, I stop and breathe, I realise and understand the nastiness within deliberately perpetuating the creditor/debtor money relationship that is existent within our reality as the self reflection of accepted and allowed abuse.

I commit myself to practically applying the tools of self-forgiveness and self-correction in real time.

I commit myself to accelerating and expanding my process of self-forgiveness, self-realization and self-correction.

I commit myself to building upon self-forgiveness, self-realization, and self-correction as I realize and understand this is the basis for a sound foundation of assistance and support as what is best/Life


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the accumulation and self-expansion of myself within and as the process of self-forgiveness, self-realization, and self-correction as the merging with and as Life.

I commit myself to returning to the starting point of creation as Equality and Oneness.

I commit myself to Equality and Oneness within and as Breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment