important shit

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Day 481 Legal System Forgiveness






Continuing from my previous blog.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for looking at law from the perspective of wanting to know how I can exploit and manipulate the law.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that in order to be successful in this world, I must be an an expert manipulator and exploiter.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and considering the laws of my being within and as I reflect upon the nature of the legal system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to exploit and manipulate the legal system for person benefit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not even considering the consequences of exploiting and manipulating the legal system for personal gain.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not placing myself one and equal with the legal system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding my own inherent fuckedness within the legal system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not seeing the legal system as myself and as a reflection of humanity as a whole.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for placing myself as superior to the legal system, as like more clever, and therefor because of my superiority and cleverness, I deemed myself to be entitled to fucking with that which I deemed fucked because within my heir of self-righteous appointment, I'm looking to benefit and protect myself, as the expense of beating things...like in this particular scenario....my thinking was that I can beat the legal system of enslavement....note the punny pun here....."beating" the legal system....me kicking the legal systems ass....making the legal system my bitch....I mean what makes me so entitled to be a nasty fucker....when it is in fact this nastiness that I do not like in the first place.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself perpetuating the existence of myself within the veils of self-righteousness that were in fact blinding me from seeing the actual laws of my being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to see how lame I was being within and as blame...as like all sorts of degrees of blame...like for example....seeing corporations and money to blame, and international bankers, and government, and everyone else who knew or didn't know about the extensive fuckedness of the legal system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding myself as a tyrant.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting and desiring to leverage the legal system for personal gain.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that I could show others how I had been prosperous in exploiting and manipulating the current systems.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the consequences of deliberately exploiting and manipulating the current systems for believed individual prosperity and liberty in the terms of gaining a monetary strong hold...as like insuring a wealth of entitlement within a world of debt and lack of entitlement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I must be able to manipulate the wealth and resources of the world in such a way where I become the great emancipator.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding myself  as one and equal with those who hold the majority of the wealth and resources in this world....from the perspective of treating others how I would like to be treated.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that my way is the only way...that there are those who must pay at the cost of my expenses....and therefore be controlled and regulated by the debt I inflicted upon them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the oppression existent within and as the dominant oppressor.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that if I am not diligent within my application of practical living self-forgiveness than I am an 'Agent Smith' continuing to evolve and upgrade within and as the systems of exploitation and abuse.


No comments:

Post a Comment