important shit

Monday 28 October 2013

Day 494 Gentleness






Gentleness:

adj. gen·tlergen·tlest
1. Considerate or kindly in disposition; amiable and tender.
2. Not harsh or severe; mild and soft: a gentle scolding; a gentle tapping at the window.
3. Easily managed or handled; docile: a gentle horse.
4. Not steep or sudden; gradual: a gentle incline.
5.
a. Of good family; wellborn: a child of gentle birth.
b. Suited to one of good breeding; refined and polite: a gentle greeting to a stranger.
6. Archaic Noble; chivalrous: a gentle knight.
n. Archaic
One of good birth or relatively high station.
tr.v. gen·tledgen·tlinggen·tles
1. To make less severe or intense: The peaceful sunset gentled her dreadful mood.
2. To soothe, as by stroking; pacify.
3. To tame or break (a domestic animal, for instance): gentle a horse.
4. To raise to the status of a noble





I'm opening up the point of gentleness here because I see how in some instances I have not been as gentle with my words or actions as would have been best in terms of standing as a point of assistance and support for fellow beings.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting the point of gentleness within communication.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting gentleness in within communication especially when dealing with someone who is very emotional.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to be gentle with physical movement in instances where be gentle would be best for everyone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that my lack of gentleness in particular moments has been due to my lack of awareness of of a particular moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding Life within moments where I am not aware of how rough I am being within myself and others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how rough and difficult I can be on myself and others when I am not aware that gentleness is required in particular moments.

I forgive myself ofr accepting and allowing myself for lacking gentleness in every moment.

I forgive myself for not realizing and understanding the patience required to be gentle with myself/others in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to exist within and as a point of gentleness in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for associating gentleness with weakness and inferiority.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having difficulty being gentle and strong.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself myself for being selective with gentleness as like believing that some people don't deserve or require gentleness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making judgments about who deserves gentleness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being conflicted within myself at times as a result of not accepting and allowing myself to be gentle with myself all the time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that I do not not deserve to be gentle with myself all the time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself fro judging myself as not worthy of being a gentleman all the time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking there is freedom and rebellion in not being a gentleman all the time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extent of self-awareness required in becoming a gentleman all the time.

I forgive  myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding that if I react to a persons reaction, it is not possible to be a gentleman and effectively assist and support myself and another within being a gentleman.  I realize not accepting and allowing myself to be a gentleman in every moment is a point of abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abusing Life as consequence of accepting and allowing myself as less than a Gentleman all the time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself fro disregarding the practicality within living as a gentleman all the time.

When and as I see myself not being gentle with myself or another, I stop and I breathe, I direct myself to correct the situation by being a gentleman,  I realize and understand the point of correcting my mistakes in the moment I make them.

When and as I see myself about to do something where I See that I am neglecting gentleness and compassion, I stop and breathe, I realize myself within and as the points of gentleness and compassion as living words of assistance and support.


I commit myself to gentleness with everyone.

I commit myself to stop being inconsiderate of myself and others.

I commit myself to becoming living gentleman.

I commit myself enjoying to express myself from within and as the starting point of gentleness.

I commit myself to utilize the word gentleness and gentleman as words/seeds of assistance and support that will grow and expand my inner and outer reality.

I commit myself to being gentle with Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment