important shit

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Day 468 Investigating Rhetoric





Rhetoric:
(n)

1. (a)The art or study of using language effectively and persuasively.
    (b)a treatise of book discussing this art.
2. Skill in using language effectively and persuasively
3. (a)a style of writing or speaking, especially the language of a particular subject.
    (b)Language that is elaborate, pretentious, insincere, or intellectually vacuous.
4. Verbal communication; discourse.
5. The undue use of exaggerated language; bombast


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting angered and annoyed with the amount of rhetoric within the education system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become impatient with the extent of rhetoric existent within and as of law as a legal system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging rhetoric.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking rhetoric personally.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the patience required in becoming a skillful master of rhetoric.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to participate within the everyday rhetoric of world systems.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for avoiding to read every word of documents and news stories because I am bothered by the prose.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be bothered by the prose within reading political news and within educational texts as scholarly works.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging and doubting my rhetoric abilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing for not realising and understanding the absurd ridiculousness of having a temper tantrum about rhetoric...as like a temper tantrum is in fact a form of rhetoric.

I forgive myself for getting negatively emotional about the word rhetoric.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect an experience of negative emotions to the word rhetoric.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being influence by reacting to rhetoric whenever I see rhetoric with experiences of negative emotions as a result of accepting and allowing myself for attaching negative emotions onto the definition of rhetoric.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for contaminating the definition of the word rhetoric within connecting negative emotions.

When and as I see myself reacting to rhetoric, I stop and breathe, I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of reacting to rhetoric.  I smile/laugh/giggle, as I realise the funny within reacting to rhetoric as a point of absurd ridiculousness.

When and as I see myself avoiding to look at the presented rhetoric, I stop and breathe, I allow myself to look at the rhetoric.

I commit myself to investigating rhetoric.

I commit myself to becoming an expert in rhetoric.

I commit myself to utilizing expert rhetoric abilities as a tool of assistance and support from the staring point of Equality and Oneness as what's best for all Life.

I commit myself to sharing wholesome rhetoric.



No comments:

Post a Comment