important shit

Friday 4 October 2013

Day 471 More Morning





I like being awake and beginning my day in the early hours of the morning. I like seeing the sun rise...I like seeing the sky just after the sun has come up.  I like the smell of the air in the morning. I like maxing out my day from the perspective of getting up early and staying up late. I like being awake.

Sometimes I lose track of time, and sometimes I resist going to sleep at night, and the consequence of this is that I postpone my waking up early in the morning. Sometimes, my sleep schedule gets so out of whack that I am waking up in the middle of the afternoon, and missing out on so many hours of sunlight.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself for instances where I have lost track of time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to go to sleep at night.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing not getting enough work done within going to sleep at night.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to go to sleep at night because I like doing things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how to create a plan so that I always enable myself to rise in the early hours of the morning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the point of establishing a disciplined schedule where I create a curfew for myself as a point of practical living daily support to assist and support with effectiveness in day to day management and time optimization.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having difficulty to be consistent with utilizing a sleep routine.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for using my mind as an excuse and justification as like a form of distraction that keeps me from getting up early in the morning when I stay up extra late at night.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for dismissing the point of disciplining myself in cutting my sleep short after staying up extra late as a way to maintain stability within a morning scheduled routine.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling rushed throughout my day if I don't get up really early.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to the time when and as I see that it's not really early in the day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for undervaluing minutes/seconds of time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for falling behind in time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to catch up in time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting upset about the time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting upset about being up really really late sometimes...like so late it's now regarded not late but early in the morning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself for the amount of time I sleep and for what time it is when I wake up.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating positive polarity energies about waking up really early and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating negative polarity energies about and towards getting up later on in the day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for regarding staying up extra late as a point of rebellion that I have held onto from childhood.

When and as I see myself neglecting to get up in the early morning, I stop and breathe, I jump up and begin to move myself into and as the new day here.

When and as I see myself thinking to myself that I don't want to go to sleep tonight and i just want to stay awake all night, I stop and I breathe...I look at the practical support i give myself within getting up early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment