important shit

Sunday 20 October 2013

Day 486 Fitness Training





Fitness training is a point I'd like to open up in writing. I like physical activity, yet the idea of training to improve performance within specific physical activities/sports has always been a huge point of resistance for me.  I'd like to start with some self-forgiveness in regards to fitness training.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging fitness training as not enjoyable work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging and comparing fitness training as less than the sports/activities I enjoy participating within.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to develop and strengthen my physical body with fitness training exercises.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking about fitness training as being valid support for myself but then justifying and excusing myself from participating within the point.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to give myself the physical body support within fitness training.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to develop my physical body strength and conditioning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how I have been dishonest with myself within deliberately avoiding and waiting to giving my body physical attention in strengthening my muscles.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting the labor involved in physically developing my body through fitness training as a point of support and assistance for  my well being here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for lacking the discipline and commitment to physical body nourishment and support through regular fitness training exercises.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for spiting my physical body within neglecting to utilize daily physical exercises as a point of enjoyment/support/self-expansion/awareness/learning development.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making excuses as to how I will implement fitness training exercises later.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for compromising my best athletic performances by neglecting to give any attention to training exercises that will assist me with optimum performances, as like enabling myself to express myself at my potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting my physical body potential

I commit myself to strengthening my physical body.

I commit myself to utilizing specific training exercises as a platform of support and assistance for my physical well being here.

I commit myself to fitness training as point of caring for my body and taking self-responsibility to prevent injury within specific sports/activities by adopting fitness training into my life as a practical living point of support.

When and as I see myself making excuses to dismiss scheduled fitness training, I stop and breathe, I realise and understand that fitness training is a point I would like to expand and grow within myself as a point of self-mastery.

I commit myself to practical living physical fitness.

I commit myself to playing within the point of physical fitness.

I commit myself to self-discipline within fitness training.



1 comment:

  1. It's easier to focus on your fitness journey when you have written your goals and improvements. Moreover, with a strong support system and discipline, it'll be easier to pursue our weight loss program. If ever you think you can't do the challenge, it's best to get a professional trainer who can help you achieve the weight you've been dreaming of. :)

    Andrea King @ AchieveTrueBalance.com

    ReplyDelete