important shit

Friday 25 October 2013

Day 491 Vote





Looking at the word "Vote".

I'm looking at the word "vote" because I've come to realize how my Life is a result of a series of votes. Like my every participation comes down to a vote. Do I or don't I, Should I or Should not I, Stop or continue, which decision do I choose, this one or that one or the other one, Picking and Choosing.

Vote: (n) A formal indication of a choice between two or more courses of action.
          (v) Used to express a wish to follow a particular course of action


Vote, sounds kind of like "boat" and is not far off from "note"

Boat: for travelling over water, travel in a boat for pleasure...(reminds me of relation-ship)

Note: (n)a brief record of points or ideas written down to aid memory, a short informal letter/message
          (v)notice or pay particular attention to something, record (something) in writing
       
synonyms: record, account, entry, item, notation, minute, jotting, inscription, memorandum, aide-memoir, reminder, informal memo, commentary, transcript, proceedings, transactions, observations, impressions, details, data, synopsis, precis, summary, outline, sketch, annotation, footnote, commentary, comment, gloss, explanation, explication, exposition, elucidation, marginalia, exegesis, message, scholium, letter, missive, epistle, line, email, banknote, bill, greenback, treasury note, flimsy, paper money, tone, intonation, inflection, sound, hint, indication, sign, element, streak, strain, vein, suggestion, suspicion, consider, observe, heed, indicate, mention, state,inscribe, enter, mark, pencil,register, scribble, scrawl.

(latin) nota: a mark
          notare: to mark


I find it interesting that there are so many synonyms for the word "note". I find this interesting because I'm sure if I looked up each word listed within the synonyms I would find more synonyms of those words that weren't listed here. My point being, that it is fascinating how words are related to one another....and the more you look into a word, the more definition, and dimensions you can see to the word.

Playing with the word vote here for a moment:

our vote is the integral sign, sound, tone, transaction, comment, explanation, indication, message, element, of our mark as to where and how we stand within relationship

Our vote is our mark,,,how we make our mark is a reflection of our inscription which is a reflection of how we register and account the details and the data of our transaction

Vote is our note as the sound we are...and the sound we are is a reflection of the mark we make,

When the note and the vote are aligned in accordance of what's best for Life, than there's only one choice essentially because any other mention or consideration, would be to dis the perfect note on account of wanting more choice in the vote.

When there's no need to vote,,,this is indicative of the best or the worst case scenarios....best when all is decided in agreement, and harmonious balance ensues....while the worst case scenario is when no body bother's to vote when there is no balance and a standing decision is required as a point of accountability and self-direction required.



Some self-forgiveness upon reflection of the word "vote"


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding the significance of the word vote.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding what it means to live my life as a reflection/example of democracy as "one man, one vote"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding how my voting in null and void if there is discrepancies within my stance as how I vote....meaning my standing must be clear...as like a specific mark, sign , symbol, stance, statement,, principle living application.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for sabotaging my vote as mix matching my notes between harmony and disharmony.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for cancelling out my vote as a result of having conflicted interests within the vote as like being in favor and against myself at the same time as a result of having accepted and allowed myself to be in conflict of living the principle of what's best f or all Life is best for me too. I realize and understand equality and oneness as the starting point of creation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I was voting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the point of vote harmonization, as a point of principled living structural alignment.  I realise and understand vote harmonization as a point of principled living structural alignment as decisions based on what is best for all Life, as I realise and understand myself to be a part of all Life here...and therefore this is the only way to make sure that I always take care to regard myself as all Life in all ways here as the best possible outcome....therefor insuring well-being is what is always welcome.

I commit myself to practically living vote harmonization.

I commit myself to live my Life as One Man, One Vote for Equality and Oneness

I commit myself to structuring myself as One Man, One Vote, for Equality and Oneness, as What's best for all Life.

I commit myself to voting for what's best for all Life.

I commit myself to becoming accountable for my vote as what's best for all Life.

I commit myself to correcting voting discrepancies, where I was in disharmony of what is best for all Life.

I commit myself to embracing the practical living democracy in every moment as a I exercise the principle application of One Man, One Vote...from and as the starting point of creation...Oneness and Equality.


When and as I see myself having discrepancy within my vote, I stop and breathe, and I realise and understand that a point of self-dishonesty is existent within me because there's no real choice between what's best and what's not best...the best is the best...and what's less than the best is less than the best.  I realize and understand moments of uncertainty within myself as a part of my assessment process in testing out my practical living application of what is best for Life within and as the principles of self-trust and self-honesty.



No comments:

Post a Comment