important shit

Friday 11 October 2013

Day 477 A Positive Buzz within Talking






I noticed that sometimes I lose awareness of my surroundings within communicating.Where I get excited within communicating and forgetting to breathe almost and then rushing to say what it is I would like to say as if I got to say what i am going to say before I run out of breath.

I see and realise that within rushing my words and forgetting to have patience within breathing, I am limiting my ability to effectively express my words.

I see and realise that I have created the experience of rushing myself within communication within getting excited about talking about something, where I go into a point of positive energy experience and feel really good about sharing particular information, as like having a particular positive energy relationship to particular information based on accepted and allowed judgments within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to talk in moments when I am triggered by a point of positive energy reaction within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take myself out of a position of self-awareness within desiring to communicate from within and as a point of positive energy possession.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how limiting it is to communicate from within and as as starting point of positive energy possession.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create a numbness to my surroundings within choosing to rush into a positive energy charged trance where I desire to speak immediately as a way to continue within the trance of positive energy possession as a means to asserting and projecting self-righteousness as the basis of perpetuating a feel good experience within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the consequences of rushing myself within communication.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the self abuse within being impatient within communication.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get lost within the desire to communicate.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being self-righteous within communicating, as like being triggered by another's communication, and therefore jump at the opportunity to project my voice as a point of authority within and as the starting point of self-righteous positive energy possession.


When and as I see myself being triggered by something someone says, where a point of restlessness comes up within me, where I feel and believe I must communicate now, without delay, I stop and breathe.  I realise the point of practical living support within making sure that I am clear and stable within myself when communicating, and that there is no energetic movement within myself.  I realise and understand that to communicate from a point of energetic movement within myself, as either a negative or positive energetic reaction is in fact a point of self-sabotage and self-compromise as a point of accepted and allowed abuse.


When and as I see myself rushing to communicate, I stop and breathe, I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness and impracticality and ineffectiveness within existing within such an acceptance and allowance.

I commit myself to slowing myself down within communication.

I commit myself to taking my time in expressing myself within and through words.

I commit myself to harmonizing my breathing with my speaking of living words as the starting point of equality and oneness.

I commit myself to stopping to speak from a point of positive energetic charge within myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment