important shit

Monday 7 October 2013

Day 473 Emotional Reflections




Sometimes I've taking peoples emotions personally, like mimicking their behaviour, within projecting blame back to them...as like being emotionally about them being emotional.  This behaviour is really ridiculously absurd.  This behaviour is hypnotic trance like.  Where I was not seeing and realising myself at all because of the accepted and allowed blame...and focusing upon the other as separate from me...and being/getting upset about what I see....and from within that, feeling the need, to become self-righteous and project my self-righteousness as a believed way for the other to see and hear what the fuck is going on.  Within these particular instances, I see and realise how I have become my own mental patient as a result of lacking the patience to breathe and not take offense and be on the defense of what and how I see.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for lacking patience within myself with regards to emotional outbursts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being triggered by emotional outbursts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting upset/angry/frustrated when and as I see another admitting frustration, suppression, and lack of self worth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having hidden and suppressed my self worth.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being rough on myself within accepted and allowed emotions/feelings. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I have been rough on others around me as the resulting consequence of accepting and allowing myself to be rough on myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for provoking unnecessary roughness within myself and others as form of release so I can feel better temporarily.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been blind to my lameness within acceptances and allowances as a result of having suppressed any awareness of myself within self-righteousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realizing and understanding the extensiveness of self-righteousness as a manifested self-suppression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being brutal to others with my words in an attempt to perpetuate chaotic explosive emotional releases.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making a point about another within blame and deflecting self-responsibility and self-accountability away from myself by discrediting myself value and respect as the starting point of equality and oneness.

I realise and understand any energy within my voice tonality as expression is an indicator of emotion/feeling accepted and allowed self-suppression...and I realise and understand that by listening to myself, i can hear what I am accepting and allowing, and therefore I give myself the ability to stop accepting and allowing conflicted/energy within myself as it becomes clear to me what is conflict within my words/voice/tonality...and what is self-expression as sounding equality and oneness together here within words/voice/tonality.

I realise I am garnering tremendous support from others within my environment, as I am being assisted and supported to see and realise every single point of conflict within myself.

I realise and understand that the assistance and support of others is a necessary ingredient within the process of self-realisation.

I realise and understand it's been necessary for all my buttons to be pushed so to speak...so every reaction comes out of me...and therefore I can walk the process of self-forgiveness and self-correction as the point of self-prevention as the necessary means of insuring a better future.

I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of belittling someone within accepted and allowed self-righteous authority.

I realise and understand the abuse of self-righteous authority, within feeling the need to be brutal.

I commit myself to emotional self reflection within moments I see and hear someone experiencing emotional reactions, because I see and realise how I am able to give assistance and support when I allow myself the patience to look and see what is actually going on...and I realise it takes time to look and see what is going on, as this is the patience required in assessing a situation without becoming instantaneously possessed by the situation as the consequence of not accepting and allowing myself to be patient within and as the point of self-reflection of what is here.

I commit myself to compassion and patience within seeing emotion/feeling reactions/suppression.

I commit myself to stop taking what I see and realise personally.

I commit myself to utilize what I see and hear as a point of self-reflection.

I commit myself to harmonizing a giving and receiving relationship of assistance and support.

I commit myself to taking the time to give and receive my own assistance and support as a point of self nourishment.

When and as I see myself about to become self-righteous within my words/voice/tone, I stop and breathe, I smile and I realise I directed myself out of self-abusive suppression.

When and as I see resistance within and another, I stop and breathe, I direct myself to be gentle as a gentleman as I realise and understand the strong ability to assist and support another as myself when I enable myself to respond as a gentleman.

I realise and understand the self-support and assistance within being and becoming a gentleman at all times.

I realise and understand I become more effective in caring for myself and others within being gentle with myself and others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I should be rough with myself and others...and within this, believing that roughness is the way to toughness/strength of character.

I commit myself to becoming a gentleman.

I commit myself to realising and understanding the strength in character within being a gentleman.

I commit myself to stopping unnecessary roughness within communication.



No comments:

Post a Comment