important shit

Sunday 29 September 2013

Day 467 Self-Honesty, The Point of Daring to Be Different





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for compromising self-honesty within moments of fearing to be different.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to lie to myself within compromising my practical living expression within moments of fearing to express myself, as like fearing to be regarded as different by not accepting and allowing myself to judge myself or others within speaking, as like not fearing what others may think/judge of me in moments of expressed words from and as the starting point self-honesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to live self-honesty in every moment from the perspective that speaking up about issues leads to conflict brought towards me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing conflicting and difficult situations within expressing myself vocally without conditions of compromising judgments/fears of consequence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for just wanting to blend in within situations and not make a scene as a being who is standing up and acknowledging the problems that exist within particular situations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for pitying myself and others feelings and emotions, and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for compromising the living of self-honesty as what is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for protecting self-dishonesty/self deception within not questioning self-dishonesty in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting the labor involved within investigating the questions of self-dishonesty in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to lose opinions as judgements that others hold of me within high regard.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for bullshitting myself within fearing to lose opinionated judgments that other beings hold onto as their perception of me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for tailoring my behavior and actions to be in accordance with the opinions and feelings people project upon me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for limiting my self-expression within fearing to be regarded as brutally offensive within unconditionally expressing myself from within and as the starting point of self-honesty as the realisation of all as one as equal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be a victim of my environment as self-dishonesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for convincing myself to participate within and as self-deception.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself neglecting question self-honesty in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to question self-dishonesty in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting to question who and how I am in every moment here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to act out acceptances and allowances without questioning my actions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be bold in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be daring in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be programmed within and as self-dishonesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting re-program myself in every moment as self-honesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for waiting and delaying to program myself as self-honesty in all-ways.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing having righteous ideas about self-honesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having thoughts of vengeance and retribution within being self-honest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making self-honesty to be a fight against self-dishonesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for polarizing self-honesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for connecting to positive feelings to self-honesty and negative emotions to self-dishonesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from self-honesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing myself to be separate from self-dishonesty.

I commit myself to establishing myself as the epitome of self-honesty.

When and as I see myself resisting to express myself within and as self-honesty as who and how I am as the realising and understanding as Life as all as one as equal, I stop and breathe, I direct myself expression within and and as self-trust, I dare myself to express myself, I realise that holding myself back from daring to express myself from and as the starting point of equality and oneness is ridiculously absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment