important shit

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Day 351 Authorities of Information

Day 351 Authorities of Information



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place trust within authorities of information as like the scientific community.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe something to be true or not true based on what the scientific community says.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be reliant upon others for truth.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for looking for expert opinion in figuring out the validity of knowledge and information.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having faith in the scientific community as like being the authority of knowledge as like what the truth is and what pseudo-science is.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for assuming that if the majority of people subscribe to particular beliefs/opinions than it must be valid because the majority of people can’t be wrong.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting individuals because what they’re saying isn't backed up by the majority of individuals here.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the ridiculousness within and as the vast amounts of knowledge and information existent and what is pedaled as fact or fiction.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to trust expert opinions as like law.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that the majority of people here have no clue how things function and that there is lots of speculation about the validity of existence as there is so much opinion as like ever profession is but expert opinion…as like assumptions because the truth in so many instances seems uncertain.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting myself as the primary source authority of knowledge and information.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having regarded myself as less than an authority figure of knowledge and information.



When and as I see myself placing trust within expert opinion as like reasoning the expert opinion to be valid as the truth, I stop and breathe and I realise the ridiculousness as like logical manipulation is placing faith/belief within expert opinion to be like the authority on how things are in physicality.

No comments:

Post a Comment