important shit

Thursday 9 May 2013

Day 328 Tree Planting Talk




Yesterday evening after my first day tree planting I was experiencing immense pain in my upper body particularly my shoulders and chest areas. I experienced similar discomfort at the start of my tree planting season last year. I had forgotten about the immense pain I experienced as consequence of neglecting to exercise my upper body in preparation for the tree planting season. It’s like I've stretched my muscles so much more than they have been used to being stretched. Like, I allowed my muscles to be dormant from such vigorous repetitive physical exertion.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to harm my physical well being as consequence of not adequately exercising/stretching my muscles before arriving to tree plant.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress the experiences of myself I experienced the previous year tree planting at the beginning of the season to only find myself in the exact same unpleasant situation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place my physical body into physical discomfort as consequence of not adequately exercising my muscles daily.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect my body’s muscles.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take for granted my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect consideration for harnessing my physical body muscles by stretching and exercising my muscles daily/regularly.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect the point of understanding and consideration that “if you don’t use it, you will lose it”

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow my upper body strength to go dormant in the many months I had away from tree planting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect myself to remain physically muscularly strong without putting in any time to labor strength and muscle maintenance within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect myself to remain muscularly strong without nurturing my muscular strength.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be upset with myself as consequence of not adequately preparing myself for the beginning of the tree planting season.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have resisted regular muscle body nourishment and support through regular regimented exercise regimes as key ways to support sound physical standing in comfort and stability.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to strain my shoulders/chest/neck/arms/hands as consequence of neglecting regular focused support on muscle maintenance and strength training.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been naive about self-responsibilities in nourishing support for my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard the importance of exercise with age as a necessary means of preventing physical body harm/strain.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that I’m just naturally able bodied and do not require to do exercise as a means of supporting physical body muscle stability.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have been a disservice to my physical body muscles as consequence of neglecting the importance of regimented physical body exercises as strength maintenance and enhancement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wish and hope that I would be special in not needing or requiring to give particular attention to muscle maintenance and enhancement…that my body would just maintain itself for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to torture my physical body as consequence of my neglect and disregard.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress the pain I experienced last year as consequence of neglecting physical body strength maintenance and enhancement.

I realise the importance of physical body strength training exercises.

I realise the self-support within regimented daily physical activity

I realise the self-support within taking care of all my muscles.

I realise that hoping and wishing that my physical body remains strong without giving myself any physical body specific exercises of support is ridiculously absurd.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having held onto a ridiculously absurd attitude about my physical body within hoping and wishing my body to take care of me in remaining strong without any specific focused nourishment support.

I commit myself to learning from my mistakes here.

I commit myself to supporting my physical body.

I commit myself to nourishing and supporting my muscles with specific exercises of support.

I commit myself to sharing the importance of nourishing physical body strength my specific exercises of support.

I commit myself to giving myself regimented muscle support.

I commit myself to daily physical body stretching.

I commit myself to taking self-responsibility for my physical body in all ways.

I commit myself to strengthening my muscles as a means of strengthening physical body support.

I commit myself to strengthening my muscles as act of self-intimacy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from my body.

I commit myself to becoming intimate and aware of all parts of my body.


When and as I see myself resisting to support my physicality with stretches of support, I stop and breathe and I realise the ridiculous absurdity of neglecting to stretch my physical body with and as stretching/exercises as the means necessary for physical body maintenance/support/enhancement.

When and as I see myself having thoughts of not wanting to do the labor necessary to support muscles maintenance and expansion within myself, I stop and breathe and I direct myself to move myself in ways to support and nourish my muscles.

When and as I see myself for postponing physical exercises of body/muscle support and enhancement, I stop and breathe and I realise myself responsibility in directing myself into immediate action as a result of understanding my self-responsibility to nourishing and supporting my physical body in all ways possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be shameful and embarrassed of the fact that I have blatantly disregarded my physicality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having disregarded the warnings of people who are older than me who have told me that the physical body doesn't just maintenance it’s strength on its own.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect myself responsibility in caring for my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have given preference to my mind over my body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have placed my body and mind within conflict.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand myself responsibility in unifying myself within body and mind here as equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my mind consciousness to take precedence over physicality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have created as slave and master relationship with my body and mind with the mind being the master and my body the slave.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having suppressed physical body communication as consequence of disregarding the equality and oneness of a body/mind relationship/unification/agreement as what’s best for Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand how I have been consuming my physicality within and as my mind consciousness participation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my mind consciousness energies to be the result of feeding/consuming my physical body well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment