important shit

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Day 350 Physically Liking Work

Day 350 Physically Liking Work



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resistances towards doing physical work.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand how I particularly like completing labored tasks as like accomplishing the fruits of my labor as like appreciating a job well done as like I did it…I did good work.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resistance towards beginning the process of doing good work as like finding starting the process of doing labored tasks difficult. Within this I realise that once I begin a labored task I in fact enjoy myself within and as the physical labor as like myself engaged in physical tasks.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that all work is physical…and can in fact only vary to the extent of physicality as like how much labored movement is required because in fact this is a physical reality in which I am operating within.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to maximize my labored potential good work as like wanting and choosing to do work of less labor as like avoiding tasks and projects that require immense and meticulous focus and attention to detail as like moving point by point through the process involved within and as systematic functioning.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that neglecting moving myself within taking on responsibilities and work that is best for life as like points of assistance and support that I am in fact doing a dis-service to myself and Life so to speak as like dissing myself as like accepting myself as less than life as like being a dysfunctional member of Life.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that emotions and feelings that come up about doing work is already existent within be based on past acceptances and allowances as like memories that are in-formed within myself as like some sort of crystallisation within in me as like programmed/codified within me as like systematic computing software that just comes up/surfaces when I am presented with a point as the memories within me work like triggers so to speak that new moments of interaction within my environment are always connecting with past memories…and bring about points within myself as like wave of energies that are like resistances to me actually in fact expressing as living myself in practical in moment application of myself here as a physical labored being always doing the best work.


When and as I see myself connecting to memories of past moments as like the software programming within myself of how I should “apparently feel” and act, I stop and breathe and I realise the opportunity to learn from my mistakes as memory so to speak and that I can move beyond the self-imposed energetic limitations of energetic reactions within myself and become an effective efficient practical living being, free from energetic triggers that compromise in the moment practical living effective and efficient applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment