important shit

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Day 343 Wacky Ridiculous World Relations

Day 343 Wacky Ridiculous World Relations




A world of words here and the words to describe our shared reality as like the everyday go about of human interactions is not pretty…yet these are just words I’m using to articulate the wacky ridiculous world relations…and even referring to wacky ridiculous world relations is me connecting words together as like making a mathematical sequence of meaning in communication relations…and I mean it’s all very bizarre in the sense how codified everything is…like for instance how our emotions and feelings are connected to words…and within saying this I realise it is myself responsibility to release all word polarization's as energetic charges as emotions and feelings as like the emotions representing the negative energy charges and feelings representing the positive energy charges.

I realise myself referring to the “wacky ridiculous world relations” is a self-judgement of myself here in and as this world.


Today I had thoughts this morning before beginning work of just wishing that I could fast forward through these next few months of work and it all be over and done with and my bank account has a bunch of money it as reflecting all the labor I did to get the money. Within this I was kind of like what the fuck…like seriously what the fuck has my Life come to that I want to fast forward  my time as like not wanting to walk through the labor that I got to do. At the moment I am tree planting and I am being paid 15 cents a tree in Canadian currency. Today I was told I planted some faulty trees…which meant I required to fix the faulty trees…and I thought about how I am not getting paid to fix the trees and that I would probably never require to fix faulty trees if I wasn't trying to plant the trees properly as fast as possible…like if planting the trees wasn't a race to make as much money as possible…the survival rate of the trees would be better. I think as it is…the foresters try to have a 93 percent quality standard…meaning it’s OK if some trees die in the process of planting…just so long as based on the quality tests that are done…that a 93 percent quality standard “appears”. I thought about how tree planting in this manner is kind of ridiculous in the sense that each tree is Life here…and how if the job wasn't piece rate production there could be close to if not a perfect tree planted all the time…because the care and caution could be given to make sure each tree has a perfect place rooted in the ground.

Money Money Money Money Money Money

I considered that if the job wasn't piece rate, people wouldn't be motivated to try and plant as fast as they possibly could. I've often viewed this as a negative thing…but really the more I look at this point…I see how this could be of benefit to the Life living of trees as like less tree deaths.

Within writing the above words I was looking at the point of how commerce works according to fast pace money movement…as like production…constant production…as like producing things as fast as possible…and within this I see how globally we have quite the epidemic of quality of goods…like it’s all about making as much stuff as cheap as possible…it’s like quality is an expendable price…if profits can be made at the expense of quality…and something is produced of some sort of quality…it’s like well that’s the price of doing business…like the busyness of business.

Is any work of value if the work is less than the best possible output?

The way our monetary system works is of no real value because it works in a way that is less than the best possible outcome for all Life Here.


I realise the immense amount of work that is required to be done within myself in making sure that I operate as what’s always best…as I've come to see and realise that the ways in which I have been conditioned are to operate in ways that are less than the best possible output.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wishing my days away as like the time I have committed to tree planting as like not wanting to be here tree planting for money.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding my learning potential on a daily basis while being physically engaged in long hour days planting trees as like an opportunity to really physically express myself within self-directive movement.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as a bizarre ridiculous wacky world relation.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for only being concerned with having money in my bank account as like thinking once I have a bunch of money in my bank account then I will be happy and at ease and restful as like totally relaxed because my survival here will be easy so to speak as like money determines comfort and quality of living so to speak as like privileged opportunities Here.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get annoyed with myself for taking extra caution while planting trees after I was informed that I had planted some faulty trees.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling conflicted within the work I do planting trees as like I realise each tree is Life Here and I am directly responsible for  giving the tree a good home and within this I also realise how I require money to survive and I am able to make the most money possible when I push the tree planting quality standards as like making as many mistakes that is acceptable as like getting my production of trees planted to the highest amount without having to re-work the land for having too many faulty trees.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking mistakes personally as like feeling burdened within making a mistake as like getting really down on myself as like being angered and upset within myself as like so dissatisfied within myself that I experience spite.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for spiting myself when and as I make a mistake tree planting.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get angry and frustrated when and as I make a mistake tree planting.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a temper tantrum within myself when I make a mistake.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use justification witihin my words as like to create hypothetical what if scenarios as like woulda coulda shoulda...as like how things would be different if things were different....and within this I realise and understand the ridiculousness absurdity of accepting and allowing myself to form justifications within and as word formations.

When and as I see myself having a temper tantrum within myself as like spiting myself within anger and frustration for having made a mistake/error, I stop and breathe and I realise the wacky bizarre ridiculous word relations I am existing within and as.

When and as I see myself going into word formations from and as the starting point of creating justifications to assert reasoning upon my actions/mistakes...I stop and breathe and I realise and understand the ridiculous absurdity of justifications...I direct myself in the moment of seeing myself going into a point of justification...to stop and breathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment