important shit

Thursday 9 May 2013

Day 330 Giving Time to Myself



Giving Time to Myself

After tree planting for about 10 hours and then having a drive home…I only have so many hours before I got to get up and start tree planting again. I have lots of extra responsibilities that I didn't have when I started tree planting years ago. I'm doing a university course correspondence style, I'm doing the Desteni I Process, I committed to blogging, I’m committed to following creations and and Heavens Journey to Life Blogs, and I like to keep up to date with the discussions on the desteni Leadership Forum. This is a lot of stuff to do. After tree planting today, the last day of the shift, before I get a day break...I just felt like I needed to rest my body…people were telling me to come socialize and I can recall in past years I felt obliged to socialize/hangout drink beers with co-worker after work…I was not at all interested today…I just wanted to lay down and have a rest and stretch myself out. I see that because I am working 4 and 1 shifts…meaning work 4 days and have 1 day off,…my day off’s are going to be busy work days as like catching up on my responsibilities/maintaining forward motion/momentum with all my responsibilities. I realise it is my self-responsibility…to enable myself to utilize the moments in time that I have to practically live my self responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for to in moments resist my responsibilities and think things would be easier if I didn't have so many responsibilities/obligations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting disappointed with myself that sometimes I didn't accomplish as much as I wanted to accomplish within a day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get upset when things take longer than expected.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have many times, resisted giving myself the time to working on things for myself that will be to the benefit of all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that I should just quit tree planting commitment so I can focus on other self-responsibilities.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to juggle less responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to the challenges of juggling many responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the point/purpose of being Here is self-responsibility.

When and as I see myself resisting my responsibilities in moments of thinking, I stop and breathe and I realise my commitment to myself responsibilities and I direct myself into practical application of self-responsibility.

When and as I see myself getting disappointed with my progress in terms of accomplishing goals/tasks/responsibilities/obligations, I stop and breathe and I realise I am in  process of perfecting myself.

When and as I see myself resisting to give time to myself, I stop and breathe, I realise that giving some time for myself is a point of self-direction and it is within my time that I have that I learn to manage my self-responsibilities and as I learn to manage my self-responsibilities, I enable myself ready and capable to take on more and more responsibilities as I expand my effectiveness with time management and efficiency.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having thought that I want as little responsibility as possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for regarding responsibility as like a punishment and chore that is undesirable and is not fun.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself thinking responsibilities are something I should try to avoid in order to protect and preserve my self-interest as like my character persona’s.

When and as I see myself resisting and neglecting responsibilities when I am capable and able of managing such responsibilities, I stop and breathe and I realise the importance of taking on as much responsibility as I am capable and able as way to support and facilitate process of birthing myself as Life from the physical and assisting and support the manifestation of an equal Money System.

When and as I see myself wanting to escape/quit tree planting commitment, I stop and breathe, and I realise the practical point of assistance and support I am providing for myself as some financial security by sticking to commitment to tree plant into August…also, I realise these next few months are like real cool strength training opportunities…as I learn to become more diligent with my time as like a master of efficiency in juggling many responsibilities.

I realise Life is Self-responsibility as assistance and support as like doing what is necessary to be done to bring about that which is always Best…I mean, how cool is it to commit to always bring about results which are always best for Life?

I commit myself to learning how to bring about results which are always best for all Life Here.

I commit myself to becoming the expression of that which is all ways Best for Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment