important shit

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Day 341 Jersey Shore

Day 341 Jersey Shore



I've been watching the show Jersey Shore with my girlfriend and some points I want to go into self-forgiveness upon.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging the characters on jersey shore and for separating myself from and as the characters on jersey shore.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to the characters on Jersey Shore as like just saying “she’s fucking crazy”…like….”insane”.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for laughing at characters on Jersey Shore’s misfortune.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that the reactions that have come up within me while watching Jersey Shore reflect points within myself.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing the fact that I have acted like the characters on Jersey Shore.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging the characters on Jersey Shore for drinking all the time.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto guilt within myself and regret and shame for having participated within drinking all the time and being focused on just going out to the bar and hooking up with girls.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to the messy house the characters on Jersey Shore have…like especially their rooms as clothes all over the place.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting my living space and not really cared about having a tidy house…and also having a messy room as like having clothes all over the place.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting cleaning up after myself and for not putting my putting my clothes away in the closet…and just kind of scattering my clothes all over the place.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to the characters speaking lies deliberately just to generate reaction….and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for deliberately speaking lies to generate reactional responses from others for my own amusement.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging the characters as not giving a shit about anything but themselves….and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not giving a shit about anything but myself and for projecting myself as like righteous superiority as like better than others because I can see how fucked they are….and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for diverting my attention away from my own fuckedness as like the points that make me fucked and focus on thinking about how others are fucked….and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for hiding from facing the truth of myself and for resisting to take self-corrective action and walk corrections as to re-align myself in ways that are best.


When and as I see myself thinking shit about a character in a show that I am watching, I realise this is in fact a point of self-reflection and therefore I take this thought and unravel it as a point of self-reflection by bringing the point back to myself as how I am this point of acceptance and allowance…and how I can release this acceptance and allowance through self-forgiveness….and how as I look within a thought…I see the network of interconnected points as like parts of the web which I constructed without realising the consequences of my actions.

I commit myself to use movies and shows as an educational tool of self-support in deprogramming character flaws/weaknesses.


No comments:

Post a Comment