important shit

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Day 346 Making Mistakes

Day 346 Making Mistakes




So, the other day I was planting some of my trees to deep…and planting the tree too deep is considered a fault as like it’s a bad tree…and so I was trying to make sure that I didn't burry any of the laterals on the tree and  I ended up planting some shallow trees today. I was not pleased to realise I was planting shallow trees. 

It’s kind of ridiculous when I look at the day of planting and specifically at a thought I had been having as “I haven’t heard anything about planting shallow trees…like I've had open holes before and too tight spacing but nothing has been mentioned about shallow trees”….and it’s like within this thinking I scripted a scenario upon myself where I was planting shallow trees…as like so I could be told not to plant shallow trees…almost like me thinking/considering/wondering if I can get away with planting shallow trees…as like it seeing what is and isn't acceptable in all sorts of types of scenarios with regards to planting a tree that is acceptable.


I see how I was like possessed within my thinking and I acted out my thinking without even realising the extent to which I was compromising the quality of the work I was doing…and within this…I see how I made a mistake.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to create shortcuts while tree planting as like to cheat at planting the tree properly.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how my thinking can influence my in the moment actions/participation's.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I create more work for myself by trying to take short cuts within doing my best work as like having to re-work my short cuts.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting angry about making a mistake planting shallow trees and within that having thoughts about wanting to quit because of not liking the experience of having to correct my faults.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting frustrated and irritated within having to do corrections on my faulty trees and within this moving really slowly as like fearing to make more mistakes.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that fearing to make more mistakes is a mistake within itself as it’s like as long as I fear making mistakes I remain within a mistake I am not seeing…as it’s like when I am stuck within a point I don’t realise and understand how I am stuck within the point because it’s like being stoned/frozen in and as it.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to realising how I get stuck within points that I didn't realise I was stuck within.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding when and as I am stuck within a point.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself within emotional reactions within fearing more mistakes.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for moving slowly in walking self corrections of my mistakes.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resistance to correcting my mistakes as quickly as possible.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having a temper tantrum within myself about correcting my mistakes and kind of half assed doing it…like doing it but not really doing it for myself as like the best support/sustenance I can give myself because it’s like being mad at myself for having to do corrections in the first place…as like being upset that I made mistakes and require corrections and not liking the time required labor to walk/move through the corrections.


I forgive myself for not realising and understanding how tree planting is reflecting the Journey to Life Process.
When and as I see myself making a mistake while planting a tree, I stop and breathe and I correct the mistake so that I plant and an acceptable tree.


When and as I see myself resisting to make corrections as expediently as possible, I stop and breathe and I move myself as expediently/efficiently as possible in making all necessary corrections I see…as I realise the ridiculousness of moving real slow in making corrections that I see require correction. I realise and understand that it is so ridiculous to move very slowly to make corrections when it is possible to be more efficient in making all necessary corrections.


When and as I see myself not wanting to move myself in a very efficient manner in making corrections, I stop and breathe and I move myself as efficiency in making corrections as I realise the ridiculousness of not being efficient with my time. I realise my time here is opportunities for self-correction


I commit myself to self-corrections.

I commit myself to developing steadfast within and as self-corrections.

I commit myself to becoming always efficient within correcting mistakes.

I commit myself to expanding efficiency of planting perfect quality trees all the time.

I commit myself to planting perfect trees.

I commit myself to enjoying planting perfect trees as like an expression of who/how/why I am here.


I commit myself to utilizing mistakes as gifts of opportunities for self-corrections as like ways about fine tuning myself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment