important shit

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Day 345 Desteni Brainwashing

Day 345 Desteni Brainwashing





It’s interesting that I've been told that Desteni is a cult, Desteni is brainwashing me, and Desteni is a scam just to get my money.


It’s interesting because it’s quite obvious to me that Desteni represents a golden platter of assistance and support for dealing with brain washing and the intricacies of the mind as like how and how a thought originates within me and the extent to which I am controlled by memory impressions.


It’s interesting that what is obvious to me isn't obvious to everyone.
I realise I am in the process of releasing myself from brainwashed conditioning as thoughts/feelings/emotions.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect the extent of other human beings brainwashing conditions and within this for being naive in thinking that what is obvious to me should automatically be obvious to another being…and for like taking it personally when what is obvious to me isn't realized and understood by another being.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that when I have reactions in moments as like thoughts/feelings/emotions, I am in fact showing myself the my brain washed conditioning as my acceptances and allowances and that I can utilize the thoughts/feelings/emotions as like resources to free myself from conditioned/brainwashed behavior by realising that who and how I am exists beyond thought/feeling/emotion.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being cold shouldered to others in the sense of just not being very sympathetic for them and their brain washed conditioning as like dismissing the notion that I am looking at myself in another Life.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being self-righteous in moments when I am being provoked as almost like encouraged to be and say something that’s self-righteously ridiculous…within this I forgive myself for not realising and understand that I can only really be provoked by accepting and allowing thoughts/feelings/emotions to influence my decision making…and within this I realise I have proven myself able and capable of stopping and breathing and not moving within and as immediate reaction as I am able to dissipate the energetic charges that come up within myself.


When and as I see myself being cold shouldered to people, I stop and breathe and I realise that the being I am resisting giving any attention is myself in and as another Life. I give as I like to receive.


When and as I see myself feeling provoked to respond within and as a form of self-righteous communication, I stop and breathe, I utilize the opportunity to speak awesome words of assistance and support as a moment of self-expression as I realise the science of awesome is awesome is always awe-so-me as what is always best for Life…and to share the awesome as me in self-expression is to give as I like to receive.


No comments:

Post a Comment