important shit

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Day 344 Writing my Blog before I go to Bed

Day 344 Writing my Blog before I go to Bed




I've been writing my blog just before I go to sleep and I've noticed that sometimes I’m so tired before I write my blog and it’s like yes I’m writing my blog but maybe there could be more to my writing if I didn't write my blog just before I go to sleep….like I've been working 10-11 hour days and then just before bed I’m pretty much physically exhausted and so I think I am going to try writing my blog just before dinner or just after dinner.

A few points here of forgiveness in relation to the blogging before bed,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for postponing writing my blog just before I go to sleep and within this sometimes compromising my ability to write effectively because I am so tired and just wanting to finish writing and go to sleep and within this I realise that I am not garnering as much insight from my writing because it’s like become kind of half assed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for half assing my blogging within and as writing my blog just before bed when I am in fact ready to go to sleep.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for waiting/postponing writing my blog just before I go to bed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for waiting till I’m tired and thinking about going to bed  before I write my blog. I realise this isn’t the best approach/starting point for writing as a point of assistance and support.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for limiting the assistance and support I am giving to myself within blogging as consequence of being tired and ready for sleep when I begin writing my blog. I realise that sometimes it is inevitable that I will require to write my blog before I go to bed because I had such a busy schedule through the day and evening time…yet within this I realise I am able to not make a habit of writing my blog right before bed because I have found that I am in a rush to get it done as so to complete my writing of my blog before bed…and the quality of my work suffers.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to rush to get my blog writing done…I realise within this approach the quality of my writing as assistance and support suffers as like being less than my best ability/capabilities.

When and as I see that I have the opportunity to write my blog, I take the opportunity to write my blog because I realise that postponing the opportunity to write my blog before I go to sleep sometimes causes me to be in a rush to complete my writing so that I can go to sleep and is less than my best work because I waited till I was tired to begin writing.


When and as I see that I am rushing to write my blog so that I can go to sleep, I stop and breathe, I realise the patience required in taking my time to be here in the moment writing and not future projecting myself sleeping and racing through my writing to get to that future projection of myself sleeping.


When and as I see that I am postponing writing my blog after dinner, I stop and breathe and I realise that postponing writing my blog has consequential affects as like limiting the amount of presents I can gift myself in my writing as assistance and support because the amount of time I give myself to write before I go to sleep is sometimes less than if I were to write my blog earlier in the day.


I commit myself to taking my blogging seriously.


I SEE IN RE_READING MY WORD HERE THAT I WAS MAKING SOME JUSTIFICATIONS IN MY WORD FORMATIONS ABOUT MYSELF WITHIN BLOGGING>>AND MY PREVIOUS POST RELATES TO THIS POINT ABOUT JUSTIFICATION IN WORD FORMATIONS...

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for utilizing justification from and as the starting point of making myself heard as like so I am understood from the perspective of wanting to be understood as like positioning words in such a way as to manipulate the perception I want to be seen....and within this I forgive myself for not realising and understanding how I've spoken words as justifications

No comments:

Post a Comment