important shit

Thursday 9 May 2013

Day 331 Communicating The Desteni Message


Communicating the Desteni Message




“I don’t like how the Desteni Message is regarded as the only way”

“You’re stubborn because You don’t accept that there can be other ways”

“You’re just being self righteous in thinking that the Desteni way is the only way”

“Nobody really knows the truth”

These are some of the types of comments that were coming towards me today from the 2 people I am sharing a motel apartment with for my tree planting contract that I am working for the next few months.
There was so much emotion and feeling being spoken in the words to me.
Later today I reflected back upon these word exchanges and was thinking about how I missed out on some stand up comedy opportunities to really expose points of accepted and allowed ridiculousness. I saw the point that if I allowed myself to slow down a little more I would have been able to direct the funny in exposing points of ridiculousness had having some laughs.
At the time, I noticed myself keeping busy physically while these words and many other words were being spewed at me as like an attack of opinions .I just focused myself on cleaning the dishes and listening to the words that were coming at me…and pointing out some considerations of fuckedness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that I gotta slow down and breathe when things seem to be happening so quickly….like so many words coming at me…so that I can embrace the words and act with my best response abled capabilities…as like making jokes out of points of ridiculousness because I find this to be fun/enjoyable and I am quite good at it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing my abilities to make jokes and expose points of ridiculousness because I did not slow myself down enough in breathing to embrace/access the funny in the moments as like I was just keeping myself physically engaged by doing the dishes so that I didn't spiral off with some emotional reactions.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear spiraling off on an emotional tangent when faced with emotional tangents being spewed at me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that I am capable and able to use the words that are shared with me as points of support always and that there is always jokes here because everything about how I've come to see our mind consciousness system operating is ridiculous…which is like fear based….which is ridiculous…which is funny….because funny is ridiculous and fear is ridiculous.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how fear and funny are both ridiculous…I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having isolated funny from fear in that there both ridiculous but I cannot consider both fear and funny to be ridiculous at the same time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that I block myself from accessing the funny that is here as consequence of being controlled by the fears that I accept and allow within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understand how unfunny things seem to me when I am in a state of fear possession as like stuck within fear energies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit the sharing expression of myself as a funny practical joker within and as being directed and trying to regulate the fears within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding myself operating within fear as like desire to maintain law and order so to speak as like regulating emotion/feeling expressions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking personally all the funny that exists as like the fear forms as like the various degrees of emotion and feeling reactions from the starting point of polarized friction energy as either positive or negative.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the ridiculousness of trying to regulate emotions and feelings from and as the starting point of fearing emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be in conflict with emotions/feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take offense/defense to emotions/feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to face people’s emotions and feelings and assist and support emotions and feelings by exposing the fear which is ridiculously funny.

When and as I see myself feeling like I am being attacked as like what I am doing Here as a Destonian, I stop and breathe, and I allow myself to see the funny as I realise and understand the ridiculousness of fear.

When and as I see myself moving myself to keep myself physically busy because words are being spewed at me and I fear taking the words personally, I stop and breathe and I realise there is some comedy gold here. I seize the comedy gold and take all I can from the moment as unconditional assistance and support.

When and as I see myself being influenced by people’s feelings/emotions I stop and breathe…and I realise the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing myself to be mind-controlled/brainwashed by people in my environment as consequence of reacting to people’s feelings/emotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment