important shit

Thursday 9 May 2013

Day 334 Living Self-Forgiveness Works


Day 334 Living Self-Forgiveness Works



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand the inner workings of self-forgiveness as the gift giving that I give to myself as like daily nutrition so to speak as like the way to take care of myself here and within this caring for myself, enabling myself to care for others beings effectively.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having initially started self-forgiveness processes from the perspective of just trying to better myself from a point of self-interest as like to improve my positioning within the world system so that I could better exist as an expert manipulator as like removing self-imposed realised weakness’s.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I change my whole world perspective with the application of self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having initially wanted to keep my limited world perspectives and just use self-forgiveness as a way to enhance my positioning within limited world perspectives from and as the starting point of survival here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking on the application of self-forgiveness to just think of this as a way to manipulate the energetic experience of myself as like to create a way for myself to always be living the high Life as like always feeling good and being happy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been self-righteous within my initial applications of self-forgiveness as like trying to assert and expand self-righteous indignation within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for applying self-forgiveness as a self defense mechanism as like to try and create myself as a superior being that can’t be fucked with.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking of self-forgiveness as like spell casting so to speak as like the way to just better myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that I have never known the end results of effective application of self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the extensiveness of self-forgiveness required as like to move through all my memories as release the energetic charges that I possess within myself as like character perceptions based on polarity charged friction energy perceptions as like operating as less than a complete whole character Here of Life Equality and Oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for disregarding the opportunities I have Here in my physical body to all the time be walking the applications of self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been so resistant to multi-tasking my living within accordance with self-forgiveness…as like to make self-forgiveness as pre-cursor…as like a necessary element/tool in my day to day functioning…with whatever I find myself participating within.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking and believing that self-forgiveness can only been done in isolated incidents where I can focus only on the task of writing or speaking self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being reluctant to keep pushing the point of applying self-forgiveness at all aspects throughout my day because that would mean I have to direct my mind at all times as like being in control of what I am doing within my mind…and have to give up my mind automation that takes place as backchat when I am engaged within various activities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for relying upon backchat within my daily participation's as like the way to keep me tuned into how I am experiencing myself as emotions/feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting letting go of being tuned into thoughts/feelings/emotions/memories as like how I experience myself from moment to moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for moments when I am physical engaging myself in some sort of physical activity to resist the application of multi-tasking the physical activity with the physical labored application of self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not knowing if I can actually automate the application of self-forgiveness through consistent and constant efforts…that as a result of my labor and commitment to self-forgiveness… the physical labor of self-forgiveness becomes self-automated and effortless so to speak as the expression of who and how and why I am Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having thought many times in many moments ‘ok I am taking a mental note of this point now and I will investigate and apply self-forgiveness later…I can’t do it now.’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for postponing the physical labored application of self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking some moments to just be too difficult to apply self-forgiveness within.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having made many excuses as to why I will do self-forgiveness later and not right now.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having tried to just do the bare minimum of self-forgiveness within my day to day living as like keeping the attitude of as long as I just do at least a little bit of self-forgiveness than I am fulfilling myself responsibilities as moving within my process of self-realisation and self-corrective application Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto the attitude of as long as I just do at least a little bit of self-forgiveness than I am fulfilling myself responsibilities as moving within my process of self-realisation and self-corrective application Here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking and wondering and considering whether I can become more effective at applying self-forgiveness all the time if I develop the attitude wherein I am greedy about self-forgiveness from the perspective of wanting to forgive myself for every point that presents itself within my mind and have a strong yearning within myself as like being committed to forgive myself for every point that exist within myself as thought/feeling/emotion.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that I can’t be greedy about the application of self-forgiveness because to be greedy is bad and I don’t want to be bad and I regard myself as good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for regarding myself as too good to be greedy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that it is good to be greedy about the application of self-forgiveness from the perspective of utilizing taking every opportunity to apply self-forgiveness as a moment of giving to myself as like the way for me to equalize the give and take relationship…as like I am taking the opportunity to give to myself because I am committed to being a greed as like operating as the best greed meaning that I will utilize wanting what is best for Life as my principle point of movement Here…so as to make sure I will always do what is best because I use greed as a point of support to assist myself in practically living the application of self-forgiveness to my fullest potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience uncertainty within myself as to whether it is good idea for me to speak about self-forgiveness and the application of utilizing greed from the starting point of and as the best greed as like a singular greed where all is agreed as like what is best is the best as equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that I am being creative in seeing a point in greed as a way to assist and support myself with incorporating self-forgiveness into my beingness as like an all the time application so as to create self-regulating automation as self-forgiveness labored within myself as a result of constant and consistent application because I thirst self-forgiveness like water as like eternal Life everlasting.

I commit myself to a-greed agreed self-forgiveness.

I commit myself to utilizing greed as a point of support in practical application of self-forgiveness.


No comments:

Post a Comment